Chapter 45:Li Long Battle

Author: This is an English novel, i hope you have a good day reading this.

___________________________--------------------_____________________-----------------

Wang Lei POV:

*Few minutes later*

          Li yan finished the second round, that estimating defeated 39 contestant, Elder Pu Guo stopped Li yan for beating the other contestant so they just concluded that she passed the second round, Li yan looks and Li Long and said, "Beat me! if you can water chicken!" 

             Li long is smiling happily but in the inside he wanted to impale that fire pest, when Li yan is being escorted at the  third round participant, he noticed that there's someone that already pass the second round

           When he was keeping attention of Li yan, some guy come to the stage and pointed at Li long, "You with the spear!" Li long is clueless but he noticed that guy that pointing at him that has a glaive as a weapon, the guy said to him, "Yes, you ! Come here at the stage! or are you chickening out?"

         The other participant said to themselves, "Is he challenging only a 7th stage gold core, but he was a peak gold core stage, what an asshole" Li long come to the stage but before he take his stance he said to him, "What's you master name?" His opponent is clueless but he said, "I don't know his name, but i think he was from the Thousand glaive sect"

           Li long is furious enough to leaked his killing aura, the opponent is skilled to the point that he can withstand Li long killing aura, but he calm it down immediately and said to the opponent ,"What's your name?" The opponent said, "My name is Yang Jun" Li long begin to take his stance with a serious expression, he said to him, "you better not to die,"

        Yang jun is shocked to hear that to Li long he immediately get into his stance but it's to late, Li long use, "Hundred phoenix Stabs" Because it was a rush stabs, with amazing speed, it immediately becoming to look like a phoenix, Yang jun is defending himself by deflecting every attack but it's failed, when Li long use another technique, "Mirror image" then there's a two Li long but the other one is on the lower ground, Yang jun experience the two attacks and immediately get thrown out to the ring and his protective barrier get destroyed

*Announcement*

Before the tournament start, the elders put a protective barrier to every participants, if the barrier get destroyed it will immediately disqualified of the participants, it can be ring out or K.O 

*Announce ends*

            Li long look at him with pity on his eyes, he clench his chest and said to himself, "You're being immature again, what happen in the past should be buried in the past" then the first brother of the shu clan go to the stage and said, "Oh! Are you going to run away from me?"

         Li long look at him and he sees that he was a full conditioned, with a pill of strengthening, he has a sword on his hands so basically he was a swordsman, Li long finish his observing him and said, "Are you blabbering like piece of shit? or we will start fighting?"

          The first brother of the shu clan was furious enough to create a killing intent, he was not talking anymore but in full of rage, and belittlement,  the first brother came in rush towards to Li long, he attack Li long by a powered slash and it was a combination of fire and wind element, "Fire storm" He said, the momentum of the sword create an whirlwind pattern, when it's spinning, it will just keep going, Li long is blocking the technique and he was at on verge of the stage.