Chapter 19: Workers Tab

Author: This is an English novel, i hope you have a good day reading this.

--------------------_____________-------------------_________________----------------------

Wang lei POV:

*Inside of the school*

*4:00 PM*

The whole room is so suffocating that everyone including Xiao ling is catching her breath, she can't take it anymore about the intimidation, so she beg and kneels to Wang lei, "Grand master lei, please forgive this bastard for the time being, please remember the kids and their future" Wang lei sees the begging Xiao ling and cease his intimidation, Wang lei said to the bastard, "I don't care if you brag about the Hong family, for my sight, all of you including your family is just a mere bug!"

Wang lei leaves the room and they're able to breath and use their martial arts again, but the prideful young master don't give in, and act like a fool, "How dare he insult the Hong family! Who cares if he's strong, he can't beat so many cultivator in elder state," Xiao ling said to him, "You better stop it, you insolent fool, I don't care about your delusion about marrying me, but I care about the school reputation if I marry a fool like you." the young master is been hurt by the words of Xiao ling, she pointed at the door and said, "Get out of my sight! Leave at this instant!" Xiao ling pointing them at the door, and the third young master threaten Xiao ling, "You will regret this" and they leaved the vicinity.

*outside of the school*

Wang lei go to the cafeteria and sit there, while he is investigating the student records and found out that, there's indeed a bottom feeders in a big lake, while he is investigating the records, there some notification suddenly pop out, and that's the notification of workers. He clicks it and found out the tab that workers working.

*Workers tab Layout main screen*

        Wang lei is interested to the disciples tab, if is different to the pet tab, to answer his own question, he clicks it and found out that it was indeed different, the three kids is not been register, but he read the description of the disci...

Wang lei is interested to the disciples tab, if is different to the pet tab, to answer his own question, he clicks it and found out that it was indeed different, the three kids is not been register, but he read the description of the disciples tab

It said, "The disciples tab is the list of the disciples that been taken by your own subordinate, and didn't go to the guild, in the guild every human beings that not from there, is considered as human pet, because it been trained by the instructor of the guild, while the disciples tab is being trained by the summons that you created"

He understood the meaning of the description and he get back to the main screen, he click the orders tab and found out that the samurai general Ru Qian, received an order to go to the sight where the free land is, and found out that he's on finished progress.

He sees on the orders tab that there's a frequent of series of orders that needed to edit, he make an order of a series that state," 1. Secure the surrounding and build a camp, 2. Make sure the vicinity is well protected, 3. Hunt, gather, supplies that needed for days to survive."