Chapter 20: Bending of Arrogance

Author: This is an English novel, i hope you have a good day reading this.

-------------__________________-------------------__________________-----------------___________

Wang lei POV:

*Inside of the private room(Auction area)*

*6:00 PM*

        He noticed that it's getting late, so he ask the appraiser about the perfume, "Now you know the instruction, how much this thing can sell?" The appraiser is looking for the right price for it, using some sort of scroll, the scroll value reveal that the item can sell in minimum amount of 30 Gold tales. 

            The appraiser is shocked about the scroll value, but it was indeed can sell about 30 Gold tales, so he ask Wang lei, "Mister, this thing that you brought can be sell to 30 gold tales, so about the 10% fee about the auction, we humbly take 3 gold tales. Did you wanted to proceed?" 

           Wang lei say to him, "Yes, you can proceed, now where will be my sit?" The appraiser laughs and say to him,"Mister, this floor is only for 300 silver tales to 1 gold tales only, we will head to the third floor where will be 10 gold tales to 500 gold tales can be sold"

          Wang lei say,"Alright then lead the way" the appraiser handed the perfume to the receptionist and said some clear instruction,"The bottle is good enough, now we will need some incredible case for it, understood" the receptionist understood and grab the perfume bottle, while wang lei and the appraiser leaved the private room.

*At the third floor*

          Wang lei is being accompanied by the appraiser, to guide his sit, wang lei opens the door and there's so many entertainers or I say womens that waiting for the guest, the appraiser said to the entertainers,"This is an important guess, assist him to his sit, on gold sit number 12"

          the entertainers is shocked that there's a rich man, wearing a peasant clothes, they just smile and assist him at the gold sit. Wang lei arrived at the sit and he say to the entertainer,"Thank you"

         the entertainer give him a mask, for identity purposes and leaves. He check his inventory, and found out that all of his item is still infinite and also the inventory in every games that he played is there, he sees the black rose perfume because it just a junk item in the mmorpg game that he playes.

*The appraiser arrives at the stage*

            "Sorry for the delay folks, we will now start the auction" said the by appraiser, wang lei sees that there's so many hidden assassins and so many powerful people in this era, he just laughs  and sees that there's also a patriarch among the sits.

       The auction begins with a receptionist bringing some sort of a necklace, the appraiser said to the masses,"This folks, is the necklace of the Argata, the necklace that been made with pure silver and gold, the jewels represents beauty and elegance, the starting price is 50 Gold tales"

          A woman in Red dress bid,"55 Gold tales" wang lei change his class to merchant sub class and use,"Appraisal" the necklace of argata it seems like a curse necklace, wang lei said to himself, "So mostly of the woman that will buy this eventually becomes a crazy person that wanted to become more beautiful the set of enchantment of the necklace is camoflauging, so basically it can camoflauge the nasty effects of the necklace" 

       Many of the womans including some patriarcs that buying this gift to their wives or the girls in the other martial sects is also buying it for beauty, wang lei just smile and let the bid uprising.

RPG Maniac reside in Cultivational WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara