Chapter 23: Painting

Author: This is an English novel, I hope you have a good day reading this.

----------------_______________--------------__________---------______________________---------

Wang lei POV:

*At the auction*

         The receptionist use her ki, the masses is confused even the receptionist, Wang lei said to the announcer," now then try to open the lid" the announcer open the lid, and suddenly the smell of the perfume became more concentrated to the receptionist it's mostly like a snake embrace,.

        Wang lei said to the masses to promote his perfume he stands up and said, "This perfume is made from a black rose, that only found in the nether island, I think you know of it" the alchemist is discussing to each other and suddenly lu meng the best alchemist from lu sect said, "The nether island that you talking about is the south pole? The lands of death?"

        wang lei said replied, "Oh! I thought I needed to explain it" all of the alchemist suddenly wanted to buy the perfume to study it, but many of the women is interested to use it and someone from the pristine hawks Hen Mu ask Wang lei, "Then what's the effect of that perfume?" Wang lei sit down and said, "What do you think the effect of the black rose? In fresh state?" lu meng from lu sect replied,"Illusion" Wang lei said, "Then what's the effect of the black rose when there some natural ki being engulf to it?" hen mu and lu meng suddenly realized it, and that's the one that using the perfume can cast the illusion using her ki.

        Many of the women is saying some dirty thoughts of seducing some husbands, or boyfriends, Wang lei look at the announcer and said,"So how much the price?" the announcer thinks and said to the masses, "This perfume can be deadly in term of assassination attempts or seducing attempts, but due to the rarity of the product, I declare as the announcer and appraiser the starting price for this item is 150 gold tales" the women in the vicinity getting a riot because of the affordable pricing, the bidding getting intense including the battle of hen mu and lu meng.

*10 minutes later*

          The announcer said, "The bidding for the perfume is been sold to the pristine hawks hen mu, that bought with a 800 gold tales" Wang lei just laugh it out because of the greedy of the women to become more pretty, the announcer make some sort of event because the last item is a real master piece that came from the 9th realm, the ethereal domain. 

           The announcer said to Wang lei, "My humble guest, is it okay to know your name and sect?" Wang lei is not coward or stupid so he just said to the announcer, "If you know the head master Xiao ling, my house Is near to their school" the patriarchs even the other cultivators, alchemist and guards. Said in synchronized, "He's an expert"

           Xiao ling reputation and the school is one of the rankings that battling to the core city, and he just bluntly say the head master name, the guess is doubting that if they offended him the whole school will their enemy, so many snakes is smiling to get the favor of Wang lei, he tilted his head and said, "It will be better if you continue" 

        Then the announcer said to the masses, "This is the last item, a painting that belong to 9th realm!" the receptionist bring the item with a towel to cover the painting, all of the guest is looking forward to the painting, the announcer pull the towel covering it, and said to the masses, "Behold the two rings island"