Chapter 18: Fiancee

Author: This is an English novel, I hope you have a good day reading this.

-----------------_________________-------------------___________________----------------__________

Wang lei POV:

*Inside in the consciousness of Xiao ling*

*2:00 PM*

              When Xiao ling heard it from wang lei that Pi Jian have the element that came from the thousand Gods era, basically means that she will be more powerful if her cultivation practice the right techniques and foundations, Xiao ling ask,"what the hot metal properties? " she's still confused about the hot metal element.

          Wang lei respond,"The HOT METAL element has the properties of combined fire and metal, in the five basic elements, metal is said the earth from the element era, in the thousand gods era there will be 7 elements, that's my assignment to you xio ling, you need to know the 7 element that came from the thousand GODS era,"

       Xiao ling understood that she has the task that in pending, and she completely forgot her personal problem.

           Then suddenly the figure is facing some sort of blazing flower, wang lei said to xio ling,"You better not be fooled by it's beauty," then suddenly a large mouth appears and wanted to eat the figure, but then suddenly the figure melted and head to safe spot.

          Xiao ling sees a monster that has a demonics prescenece, xio ling ask,"Grandmaster lei, what's that creature?" Wang lei explain,"That is the bewitching flower, the flower has a manipulation ability more like a mind technique to lure the victim to the spot of it's mouth," 

        Xiao ling sees the whole body, and she sees some sort of serpentine snake but it's not but more likely term it has a monk fish mouth with snake like body.

            The fight occurred and the figure use some sort of technique, the figure use a hot metal spear, he vanish again and use his spear to fight the bewitching flower, the figure is aiming to the flower but he failed because of the agile movements of the bewitching flowers, he bee tackled by its tail, he intended to block it using his spear but it so durable enough to withstand the heat of the hot metal

            Xiao ling is concerned to the figure and looking at Wang lei, he ask a question to xio ling,"Xiao ling I have a question for you, what do you think the special technique of the HOT METAL element within an ASTARTE cultivator?"

           Xiao ling thinks and respond,"the ASTARTE cultivator has a set of techniques that can defend, attack, and has a special techniques, and I think the foundation he have is durable enough to withstand it's attack, but I don't know what's special of the HOT METAL element" 

            Wang lei respond,"See it for yourself" the fragments of the HOT METAL that stuck to its tail is penetrating it skin, the tail has been dismembered and the fragment is still on the flesh, the HOT METAL is being manipulated and aiming for it's vital, the monster is screaming because of it's pain, and it came to a conclusion that he will going to die, the monster begin to lunch an attack but it's too late, the fragments of the HOT METAL, consumed its qi and flesh so that it can clone itself to kill it faster.

           Xio ling is shocked to see that kind of brutal battle but it so clean, wang lei ask a question to Xiao ling,"Now, what do you think the special properties of the HOT METAL element?" Xiao ling respond,"Parasite" Wang lei thumbs up and said to her,"Correct! The hot metal properties has no sign of physical damaged, but it can clone itself by parasiting the victim through using it's fragment,"