Chapter 47: Three types of Cultivation

Author: This is an English novel, i hope you have a good day reading. this.

_______----_______________________________-----------------------__________

Wang lei POV:

                      The two escort Li long and Li yan is watching at the above of the stadium, wang lei noticed the two and he pulls something out to his storage ring, wang lei look at his inventory with an infinite signs to every items, he search to the search bar, "Food" then he found so many food item that has a category of simple cuisine, gourmet cuisine, etc... then he found some seafood lobster, it's called Garlic butter lobster tail, then he transfer it to his storage ring, then he found some rice that suitable to the lobster so he also transfer it to the storage ring, 

*He get's down and the two is still standing*

           When wang lei is transferring the food and daily necessities to his storage ring, in the POV of his escort that he was just swiping in mid air,  he also sees some tea for a drink so that it cleanse the fishy taste. He's finished transferring the items and said to the two, "Alright let sit their" the two of them inspect the area first before sitting their, and wang lei say to them, "I'll give you a lesson, did you know that there's a three types of cultivation?" 

Announcement

Cultivators didn't needed to eat to survive, but still wang lei insist to say that there's a food cultivation

Announce ends

                 Li long said, "Three types? is it mind and body and soul?" wang lei say to them, "Yes that's the general idea but did you know in the ancient world that  been said in 500 years, this three cultivation is called weapon cultivation, food cultivation, and last not the least technique cultivation," 

          The two of them is listening to wang lei, he continued, "The weapon cultivation is can be compare to present cultivation, but instead of the body they cultivate their weapon with the body, basically they're the part of their body," Li yan ask a question, "Is it that mean that in present cultivation only the body is being cultivated?" 

          Wang lei respond, "Yes, in the old days, the weapon and body count as one, and they cultivate it with them" Li yan and Li long is fascinated in the old days of cultivation, then wang lei continued, "Next is the food cultivation, when i say food cultivation are cultivating while eating a rich qi monsters,  mainly this was present in the 10th realm, the land of Beast and Monsters, in this realm resides a terrible entity that can devour Ariads(Cultivation) within a gulp, and this land can be said as the treasure land or the graveyard of cultivators.

         The monster can be in camouflage, that can use the surroundings to hide, that can use water as poison, and also a giant beings that has the size of a tallest mountain" Li long and Li yan is fascinated and terrified at the same time.

         Li long said, "Master lei, did you go to the 10th realm? and came back alive?" Wang lei replied, "Yes, when i was on your aged, i already battling for my life in the 10th realm, in order to be strong, and i'm already in Ariad(Cultivation) so keep it up"

           Li long and Li yan is on high morale, wang lei continued, "The last is the Technique cultivation,  i see that your technique can be varied as good but there's so many flaws, for example the flame tornado of Li yan is still immature and the core is to big, if the core is smaller then the tornado is hard to deal with," 

         Li yan saluted wang lei and said, "Thank you for the advice master lei" wang lei continued, "next is Li long stabs, your stabs is hitting a multiple space, why not hit only on a single space then you can pierce the shield more quicker," Li long also saluted and said," thank you for the advice master lei" then wang lei continued, "in the technique cultivation is all about  combining the technique into a new one, for example.