Chapter 13: Arena

Author: This is an ENGLISH novel, I hope you have a good day reading this

-----------------------____________________---------------------__________________------------------___---

*inside of the school*

*7:00 PM*

Wang lei POV:

           Wang lei leave them for now to decided to the future of little pao, when they're deciding if they combined or not, Wang lei look at the guild panel to check the situation of little ru and little mei, he is confused that they're not see little mei and little ru at the guild subjects, then when he is searching for it, the pet tab suddenly shines

    Wang lei got a bad feeling about this and checks it, and he sees little mei and little ru as been registered as human pet, he's almost choked by his own saliva to see them on the pet panel, so he checks the little ru pet panel , and found out every little detailed that possess

*Pet panel layout of little ru*

            Wang lei can't believed that he see that little ru power- up in high pace, he about to check little mei data but suddenly Xiao ling call him" Grand master lei, we decided to combine the double element so that it can maintain this child...

            Wang lei can't believed that he see that little ru power- up in high pace, he about to check little mei data but suddenly Xiao ling call him" Grand master lei, we decided to combine the double element so that it can maintain this child future"

       So Wang lei cast a spell," Chains of Desired Element" the chains shows up that startled the two of them, Wang lei said to little pao, "Little pao meditate here and the chains will help you to choose you the desired element of your cultivational roots"

        Xio pao sit and begins to meditate, the chains Is reacting that targeting little pao abdomen, Xiao ling is hesitating and concern about little pao, so he ask Wang lei, "Grand master lei, is this ok?" Wang lei explain the chain," The chains will help her cultivational root to choose what kind of element that she desired the most, if the chain get through in her that means it been sealed that this element is the most desired element and the chains will find the element that hindering his cultivation, and that chains will target that element to combine each other,"

        Xiao ling understand and wanted to ask more about the effects but suddenly the chains immediately turn red, the elder master able to see the fire element that little pao bodied possess on a plain sight, then the water element that little pao possess able to show itself but something is odd, her water is turned into ice, the elder master say," What an outstanding talent, a sight of an ice element and it's a double cultivation"

       Xiao ling able to see that the ice and the fire element is fighting each other, Wang lei explain to Xiao ling, "Now you see the clashes between the two element that hindering her cultivational root, now what kind of element that she desired the most" then the third chain shows up the ice element has been turn into water element, then the fire element that little pao possess calm itself, Xiao ling is witnessing the changing tides of element in plain sight, "Grand master lei, the ice element turn into water element, her cultivation is being decreased many fold!"