Chapter 31: Teachings

Author: This is an English novel I hope you have a good day reading this.

-----------------___________________-------------------------------_________________________---------

*In other places*

*The Eight Dragon School*

*At the Head master office*

*5:30 PM*

                   The Servant kneels and said to the headmaster of the school, "Master Li, the training regimen is already done, and the kids are now prepared to the school arena," the headmaster Li tilt his head and replied to the servant, "Then conditioned them again, I don't allow any failure! Our eight dragon school is the pinnacle of all martial arts school!" 

         Then the servant agreed to the orders and leave at sight, when the servant is gone, the other teachers appeared and they greet the headmaster, master Nile represent his disciple and said, "Master Li, this is my disciple Xung Rong, this young lad is already a Astarte(foundation 7th stage), now then Xung Rong greet the grandmaster"

           Xung Rong step up and greet the grandmaster, "Good afternoon, grandmaster" then the grandmaster peak the cultivation of Xung Rong and said to the teacher that supervising Xung Rong, "Are you kidding me? Li Hai! This kid is only foundation level, I want a Dhanis(gold core cultivation level first stage), we already have enough foundation participant, we don't have a gold core students!" 

         Then master Li Hai apologize and some master shows up his own disciple and said, "Master Li Hai, please pay attention first before you attack," the insult is bad enough that master Li Hai replied, "What did you said Du Cie!" master Du Cie just wave his hand and greet the grand master, "Grand master Li, this is my student, her name is Xiu Pang, she's already on Dhanis(5th stage gold core), " Xiu Pang step up and said, "Greeting grand master" the grandmaster replied to Du Cie,"Hm... Alright then, register your disciple to the gold core fighters, the fighting tournament will be held sooner, so continue her regimen and don't let her tarnish the name of our school!"

        du cie understood and kneel down, "Yes sir" the grandmaster dismiss the teachers and some shadow assassins shows up, "Grandmaster, our assassin that you order to investigate the participants school all of them return with better results, but there's some one school, a lower school that one of our assassins is been killed" 

             Grandmaster Li, get serious and replied, "What's the name of the school?" the shadow assassin replied, "Jiang School" with a sudden surprise, he easily recognized it's name and the elder, grand master Li said, "For now continue monitoring, what their tricks" the shadow assassin understood and leave grandmaster li, he sigh and touch his scar on his abdomen, he said to himself, "So you finally show up, Elder of Xiao"

Wang lei POV:

*Inside of the library*

*6:00 PM*

             He hears some rushing footstep at the stairs, and he guess it right, it was the elder and he found the child, the elder shows up and said to him, "Grandmaster Lei, this is the child that you looking for" wang lei look at the child but he already change his class to Light Wizard, and the feeling of the child it almost like he is been enlightened, or the feeling is so warm, then wang lei respond, "Yes, that is the child, the child that will bare the future of the star cultivation, within the 12 steps of martial arts called the zodiac signs, so what's your name child?"