Chapter 42: Fight!

Author: This is an English novel, i hope you have a good day reading this.

----------------------------------__________________________--------------------------______________

Wang lei POV:

                 The participants get in  the battle, while the two of his escort is just defending their both of their back, it seems that Li long is using a spear while Li yan is using a sabre, he noticed Li yan do some movements that similar to the little fire figure that wang lei used as a free time entertainment,  she used a sabre instead of a sword, when the little water figure is similar to Li long but it was an spear instead of a sword, some of the participants is attacking them in both corners, the participants said, "Die!" then Li yan make a move," Fire dragon Whirlwind" Li yan create a whirlwind just a swing on her sabre.

            While Li long make a stance" Water phoenix stance" Then he pointed hi spear to the enemies and say, "Water phoenix stab" the whole area get caught by Li yan whirlwind, but Li long stabs is been defended by some unknown cultivator that holding a huge shield, and the whirlwind attack is been defended by a sword. the two cultivators walks towards them, while been attacked they're retaliating and counter attacking.

*Few minutes later*

               Li long and Li yan noticed that the participants encircling them, but it seems the other participants is more interested in their match, while the 4 of them is on staring showdown, the shield cultivator drop his huge shield and respond, "Hello fellow cultivator, my name is Po Lin from the Po family," 

          Then the sword cultivator also do it, "Hello, my name is Han Bin from the han family" then the two of them also introduce and they said to them, "Let's exchange technique shall we" it became a 2v2  match and it was so insane when it Li long begin to use some sort of technique, he channel his qi and stab it in incredibly high speed, "Soaring Phoenix",

             The wielder of a shield also make a move by smashing the lower half of the shield to the ground and make a giant aura of shield, "Mountain Shield" the impact is so much that make the shield wielder fly to the lower ground of the audience area.

             Then Li yan also make a move, she make a wave of fire and it was increasing its size every movement, and she said, "Claw of the Fire dragon" then the sword wielder make a stance, and confront it to minimize the damage, he then slash it and make a move, "Tornado Dance" then the huge fire is been engulf by the tornado

*Audience is cheering*

*The participants is shocked*

              Wang lei noticed that the technique that been used by Li long is similar, it almost like a copy right of the water figure that he produced, then he feel some killing intent outside of the school, basically an assassins or thieves perhaps, but to think that they doing it on the broad daylight? He checks the cultivation and found out that they're an elder at most, "what's the motive?" whisper to himself.

*back to the fighting*

            The wielder of the shield get back up and he sees that his shield is been incredibly dented, he puke some blood and wipe it using his clothes, he look at Li long and he sees an incredible determination of victory to him, he said to himself, "To think that i'll going to use this shield" when Li long also up to his guard, he sees the shield wielder using his storage ring, when he sees the shield, he feel immediately through his skin, *Danger* 

           He immediately get back out but suddenly the shield get so close, it was so fast that the shield bash him to the ground, the shield wielder said when Li long is on the ground pin down,"1st Pillar" the weight of the shield is on 300 kilo...

           He immediately get back out but suddenly the shield get so close, it was so fast that the shield bash him to the ground, the shield wielder said when Li long is on the ground pin down,"1st Pillar" the weight of the shield is on 300 kilos, Li long immediately use his pace technique to escape ,"Water Phoenix Slide" it was a counter attack, when the shield is pinning him down, he use this technique to slide and counter him by stabbing, but the shield wielder is cunning he use his shield to bash him to counter his strike and use shield charge to pin him down again, Li long is at pickle at this point,

              Wang lei found it intriguing because he sees a shield the belong to the 4th realm, The land of Weapons, He appraise it and found out that shield is called, "Shield of Rebellion" wang lei look at the stats and he found out that shield will indeed beat Li long, the basic stats is, "The Shield of Rebellion has the counter ability a level 4, then the pinning ability level 5, then the absorption of strike is at level 5, then the most intriguing is the last stats the last stats is clinching level 8, basically this is made for short ranged combat,"

          While wang lei is fascinated about the shield, Li yan make a move that looks like a dragon that taking a bite, while the sword cultivator is coming towards her to minimum the range of the combat, but Li yan prepare for the worst scenario, she stabs the ground that it make her the loser, but she smiles and caught the sword cultivator by using the "Fire Dragon bite" it was literally stunning because it almost like a rise of a dragon, without a seconds she defeat his opponent, and she sees the elder Pu Guo carries the wounded and unconscious to the medical bay. she just wave to him and headed to Li long area. 

*She arrives*

              She immediately sees that Li long is being pinned down by the shield user, she laughs and provoke him, "Hahahaha!! is this the Li long the water phoenix?! or the Li long of the mud!?" she sees the mud on his face so she said that, Li long get agitated and said, "What did you say!!"

            The torrent of water element to his leg manifest and kick the shield then he immediately used the,"7 headed phoenix Stab!" it was so fast that to the point that the shield wielder can't even moved, basically he was pin down, then because of the speed in front, Li long use the phoenix pace, and casted a technique, "Falling Feather" then a barrage of spears appears at the above and finish the shield wielder,  the elder arrived and retrieve the shield wielder he sees that Li long is not even exhausted, to release this kind of techniques requires a stamina and qi, the elder just leave and said, "What a monster!" 

*Audience Area*

             The han family is surprised that the 2nd young master, that prodigy to the sword arts get ass kicked by a girl in unknown origin, the han family that attended to the tournament is the headmaster of han, so he said to the vice and the elder, "What the hell is that martial art? who can perform that kind of martial arts? Elder tell me are they suppressing their cultivation?" 

                 The elder replied, "No, for what i see that girl is just only 6th stage gold core, and our young master is peak gold core" The han family can't get over to the predicament that happen to them and the head master said to the elder, "Investigate that sabre girl immediately to think that there's a powerful figure that related to sabre" the elder agreed and begin to leave

         The Po family, that specialized in defense, also stunned and amazed at the same time, the head master of Po family look at the Han family and said to himself, "I thought this is a trap from the Han family but to think that they're also shocked to this predicament, who the hell is this spear user!? I didn't know that there's a family that specialized in spear in this remote region, at the extent that the 3rd young master release the trump card, and it still useless to that spear user, to think that he also break the mountain shield technique in one strike"

                The head master is calm and thinking, but the elders are so noisy and complaining about what happen to their young master, including the mother of Po lin, the elder said to the head master, "Head master! This is a just outrageous, that spear user is suppressing his cultivation somehow, and how can that he use some spear technique in that caliber, i don't know that there's a family that using this kind of technique or specialize in spear, this is clearly cheating!"

              The head master said to the elder," First investigate the spear user family, i think this will be beneficial to our family, to think that there's dark horse in this tournament, and lose in the first round is intriguing," the elder nod his head and leaved the vicinity to investigate the spear user.

              The elder comes up to the stage and said," Stop! the first round is over! the one who still standing come here at the front of the stage! the medical team will say if your capable to go to the second round!" the participants line up and the medical team begin to judge if you're capable to go or not"