Chapter 29: Soul Adjusting

Author:  This is an English Novel, I hope you have a good day reading this.

------------------__________________-----------------------__________________---------------

Wang lei POV:

*Inside of the library*

*3:30 PM*

               The elder still inspecting the doll and look at wang lei and ask, "Grand master lei what are we going to do to this doll?" Wang lei look at his inventory found something that related to alchemy pills and liquids, the pill name is *Soul Adjusting* and the liquid name is *Vessel Creation* Wang lei replied, "This doll will be the new teacher for alchemy, so can you not stare it so much because it's a female doll, "The elder get embarrassed and said to wang lei, "I'm already a  grandpa, why would i lust to a youngster even so a doll" 

             Wang lei just ignored him and do his thing, he transfer the soul adjusting pill and vessel creation liquid to his storage ring, the elder is still glancing the doll, then wang lei get up  that make the elder surprised, he said to the elder, "Now you will know why I've been called as a higher than the 10th stage alchemist,"

           Wang lei bring out the soul adjusting pill, it suddenly bring some domineering aura in a smaller scale, the elder feel that he's being trampled by some larger forces, the elder ask, "G-grandmaster lei, what is that?!" Wang lei  just casually replied to him ,"This is just a mid 10th stage soul adjusting pill"

           The grandmaster mind just flew and came back again, and shouted to him, "W-what!! That's a 10th stage pill! That's why I feel some terrifying aura in it" then wang lei bring out the vessel of creation, because of it's blue liquid the elder ask him, "Grandmaster lei , then what's that?" Wang lei said to him, "This is the vessel of creation, this liquid can be only found at the 27th realm, the Terrible Hands" 

        The elder didn't know this realm because the realm that only been written at the books of legend, that been distributed everywhere is only at the 9th realm, so the elder ask wang lei about the details at the terrible hands, "Grand master lei, what monstrosity resides in the terrible hands realm?" Wang lei preparing the methods and said to him, "The terrible hands realm came from it's name the realm full of devils hands, this hands will grab to you and cause you hallucination and disintegration, if you even grab by on of it's hand there's no saving you, because on that realm is terrifying monster that residing in, that can be compared to a EOS rank in my old ranking," 

          The elder said to him, "Right my granddaughter said this old ranking of yours is basically a monsters of cultivators am I right? By the way Grand master lei, how many is the realm that you know?" Wang lei prepare the pill to its best condition and replied to the elder, "The Realms that i've been is 30 realms, within this realms there's so many treasure and danger, if the monster of the realms leaks out on this human realm, i'm afraid that this will world will turn into full of blood and suffering," the elder shuts up because of what he just said, wang lei sigh and crush the pill and make it as a ki, then transfer it to the puppet, the intense absorption of the puppet make the elder warried to the puppet because it increasing it cultivation.

*Minutes Later*

           The puppet absorption is done, then it suddenly burst of qi everywhere and it immediately absorb again by the puppet, the elder said, "My God! This puppet is already an Ariads(Ascension 1st realm)" wang lei sees the pop up to his main screen, and it seems that one of the tab is been discovered, the tab called is Soul Adjusting, basically this soul adjusting can altered the personality of the puppet and the martial arts that needed to be known. Wang lei thinking of the puppet capability, and wang lei click the soul adjusting tab