Chapter 8: Teachers

This is an English novel, I hope you have a good day reading this.

-----------------------___________________-----------------__________________----------------_______

*1 day has passed*

*inside of Ashura clan*

*7:00 AM, in the morning*

Wang lei POV:

             Wang lei is doing the other branch guild layout, and that's the two guild that residing as the Fenrir sect, the hel clan, jorgumand clan, the places and layout of the two is entirely different for example the jorgumand clan is residing on the poisonous mountains, while the hel clan residing to a fog castle, this sort of clan really resembles the reference of a certain game, but still it will going to be huge like the Ashura clan main layout, Wang lei caught attention of the time, he immediately stands up and do his kung – Fu session.

*30 minutes later*

            He prepares the bath of his own room at the sky tree, when he finish bathing, the little children screaming his name at the window of his room, "Master lei!" He noticed the packed goods of the Zhao xi and Zhao tu, he sees a good packaged on the back of Zhao xi, he just smiles and wave at them, and go to the closet area to change, he check the guild option and click the finance, he sees that Zhao xi buy all sort of pills and jewelry at the pill tower, well Wang lei is thinking if he will going to add some blacksmith and alchemy tower as well, with this there will be a good weapon and financial system of all of the branch guild, he close the panel for now, and wear his attire, he use the costume system that provided by the game, he wear the Agares armor...

             Meanwhile that wang lei doing his thing at the sky tree, Zhao xi and Zhao tu making their good byes to their children, Zhao xi said to little ru and little mei, while hugging them, "You two are my pride and joy, within 5 years, show your father what's you learn in this humble clan, hoard every knowledge that your teacher provided you, so that when you return to us, show us what you capable of, ok little ones?"

          Little ru and little mei are happy and nod to their father, when Zhao tu is next, they both hug Zhao tu and said to their mother, "Mama, we will miss you and your teaching" Zhao xi is jealous to Zhao tu but when Zhao tu tells to Zhao xi, "Because you don't get home often, that's why this little cubs has more affection to me," Zhao xi regrets the promotion and the deadline of papers that the patriarch send to him, Zhao tu tells to little mei and liitle ru,"You two, when I'm not in your side be sure that you're capable to do something good, don't let your teacher to be upset to you, and always listen to your teacher for your safety understood!" The two little children salute like a soldier.

*Wang lei see this kind of development and just leave little tears on his eyes*

*Narrator*

      He never felt the affection of a parent, other than his grandma and grandpa on the mother side, they didn't spent time to Wang lei so that he gets a rebellious state of mind, but when his grandma and grandpa is still alive he is an obedient kid that wanted some attention and loved.

*Narrate ends*

        The Zhao family sees Wang lei and they all greeted him with respect, but before Zhao xi and Zhao tu leaves, Wang lei suggest to meet with the teacher first and talk the training with them, Zhao xi thinks," this is the opportunity to see the martial art levels of the subordinates that master lei talk about," Zhao xi agreed and they headed to the training grounds.