Chapter 15: Three Kids

Author: this is an ENGLISH novel, I hope you have a good day reading this.

------------------_______________________-----------------------_______________________---------

*Inside of the school*

*9:00 PM*

Wang lei POV:

            Ru Qian and Wang lei is waiting patiently in the line of the cafeteria, they see some teachers and masters loitering around and disciplining the children's, while he's waiting there some student suddenly salute him, the three student has a designated wearing, one is a female student that has an octopus style hair with a ribbon at the end, and the other one is short male that has a scar on the cheeks, and the other one that seems like their leader wearing a dragon type emblem to his shirt.

     The kids introduce themselves, the girls salute Wang lei and said to him, "Greetings to master Wang lei, my name is Pi Jian form the pi family" then the guy with a scar on his cheeks, "Greeting to master Wang lei, my name is Tu Xiao, an ordinary servant" then the guy with an airy aura, "Greeting to master Wang lei, my name is Jin Chi, the third son of the Jin family branch,"

*Wang lei make a gesture*

            Wang lei said to them, "So? Why are you here for?" Jian Chi begin to explain, "Please master Wang lei, please let us become your disciples" while the three of them vowing, he hears to a nearby students that they're trash, and some teachers saying that they have no talents at all, Wang lei change his class to spell sealer, and cast, "Chain appraisal" 

       While Ru Qian is waiting for orders, Wang lei sees the abnormalities of this kids, first is the girl name Pi Jian, her cultivation is magnificent but there some dark waves hindering her cultivation, basically she has a different element, but she practicing the wind element, and it seems like her genetics was also came from the ancestors of strong family in late element era, basically means that her cultivation is hindering her to become strong because of the element that she possess is also unique in this era, just like the other kid that elder master took

     This kid Pi Jian has the element of hot metal, basically she is a dual attribute user that still not been combine, she possess a metal attribute and a fire attribute, Wang lei stop the introductory and talks to Ru Qian, "Ru Qian is it possible to teach this kids and make them our disciples?" Ru Qian said to Wang lei, "Master, this is my only opinion but it will be good that if we have some sort of base? Like a sect rather?" Wang lei said to Ru Qian,"... is it the Ashura clan enough as a sect?" Ru Qian said, "My lord, that is one of the heavenly guild that you created, including the heavenly Hel clan, Jormungand clan, as a Fenrir sect, so basically we need a base here in the mortal world, as a pseudo for the three big clans"

           Wang lei look at the kids and use the chain appraisal to the Tu Xiao, and found out that this servant is a hidden ace, he found out that this servant can't cultivate because of the cultivational root don't know what kind it will takes, because this servant possess a tri-element, so far it's a good elemental that he possess, it contain fire, water and earth element, Wang lei is reconsidering to take this kids as their inner disciple, then the last appraisal is the third son of the Jin family, Jin chi, he use the appraisal and found out that there's some bad blood is being mixed in, it seems that his family is poisoning him, mainly exhausting his cultivational root, for him not to practice kung-Fu.

         Then he found out that element that he possess is one of the legendary, and that's is draconic element, as power the can morph into half-dragon and specialized in fire usage, a draconic element is one side of the coin if you put into as high flame based, but draconic element has only a flame of sigil meaning one of the 30,000 types of flame element, if we rank it, it's only 23,503 in terms of fire power and destructive ability, but if we use some sort amalgamation method we can evolve his element to a higher breed.

     Wang lei look at them and give them an answer, "Did you have what it takes to become my disciple?"

       The three them look at Wang lei and beg for mercy to accept them, "No matter what it takes, we will succeed as your disciple!" Wang lei use the chain of personality, he found out that Jin chi has the quality of a leader, because he has numbers that high amount of leader ship, it takes about 23 out of 37 and he is frustrated about his power and potential, then Wang lei use the chain to Pi Jian, her personality is the type of not being mess with, she has the personality of being calm that has the ratio of 19 out of 40 and there some ratio as natural born killer

      While the kid with mark on its face has the Tu Xiao has the carefree type of personality most like a wanderer, his curiosity is above them all, 29 out of 42, Wang lei said to them,

        "Hm... if you want to become my disciple, then let me ask first" Wang lei is not leaking killing intent but his killing intent is directly to them, "Why did you know my name!?" they're experiencing a killing intent that they're not experienced before, Jin chi immediately kneels and replied, "I'm the one that told them your name, I heard your name to the teachers that been out to the mountains," Wang lei killing intent resides and the three of them able to breathe peacefully, Wang lei said to them,

            "Secure us a sit, while we waiting for the food" the three of them secure a sit near to the exit, while Wang lei and Ru Qian waiting for their turn, Ru Qian speak to Wang lei, "Master this kids, will be a great benefits for us, because of their talent and element is from the old era after all, are you going to take them as your disciple?" 

      Wang lei replied, "I already have an inner disciples, and that's the two young ones that already on the Ashura clan training grounds" Ru Qian suddenly delighted to hear that to Wang lei and ask, "Are you going to use that two as a loose cannons to invade a much more greater sect?" Wang lei said to Ru Qian, "I'll eventually use them as a loose cannons yes, but to invade no, but rather provoke the large sect or big shot sect to lure them in," Ru Qian understands the concept of luring the enemies, know the enemy, hunt the enemy.

*narrator*

         Wang lei has already the power to rival some strong cultivator but if he's been ambushed or been grouped hunt by the large forces, he is has the ability to deflect them but the younger gods will notice him, and destroys him at the spot.

        So he's planning to invade with larger forces and make an army to rebel to the gods

*narrate ends*

*minute later*

         Ru Qian and Wang lei is already at the table and the three students is still kneeling at his sight, Wang lei said to them,"... If you're really determine to become my disciple then you need to respect everything, even you need to kill it, you need to respect the life that you took, so I'll going to teach you manner first, as a proper cultivator," the three of them said, "Understood"

           Ru Qian finished his meal and said to Wang lei "Master, I'll scout the areas that been given by the school, and if it's suitable for our sect" Wang lei agrees and Ru Qian just suddenly disappears, the kids saw it and amazed to Ru Qian, the kid Tu Xiao said to both of them, "Someday we will be like that, as powerful, no more powerful to that master"

       The three of them giving some courage to each other, most likely increasing their morale, Wang lei said to them, "Alright, lesson one, bear with the killing intent," the three of them shocked and look at Wang lei, Wang lei change his psychologic mage, and cast , level 1 killing intent"

       Because of the max skills that level 1 is powerful enough to bring down an elder master down to his knees, the three of them can't breathe, it's suffocating, they're being stared down by Wang lei illusions, Wang lei said to them, "You only have 10 minutes to breakthrough this killing intent, if you can't then don't show your face to me"

*9 minutes and 30 sec has passed*

       Wang lei is disappointed and tidying his meal, when Wang lei get up and almost leaving the vicinity, all of them break through at the same time, and the same 10 minutes, all of them catch their breath and sweating abnormally, the three of them said to Wang lei, "Master! We can still go on! Please educate us!" Wang lei look at them and smile like a maniac.