Chapter 37: Isekai person and Souls

Author:  This is an English Novel, I hope you have a good day reading this.

------------------------__________________________------------------------__________

Wang Lei POV:

*He get down*

        The villagers sees him getting down at the tree, the villagers just said, "An immortal" then all of a sudden, the villagers is kneeling down and worshipping him and begging him to save their lives, wang lei ignore them and look at the wolf leader, the wolf leader is struggling at the bind, and biting it for it to get free, wang lei change his class to Tamer, he cast some magic, "Animal Voice" then the wolf is saying, "You bastards humans! Not only that you kill my kin, but also hostage me to negotiate with you, who cares if he's an immortal, i'll bite his head off!" 

*Stumbled sounds*

          The villagers is stunned and surprised at the same time, wang lei approach the wolf and look at him, it was so close that the wolf intended to bite him, but the wolf sees a predator, because of its instinct, the wolf immediately cower and look at wang lei ,"W-What are you!? " Wang lei change his class to Memory Wizard, and cast some spell to the wolf, "Virtual Memory" 

           The villagers sees a brain floating around at wang lei hands, the villagers looking at him as if he was a God, he search a memory and found out some Red dot at the memory shards, he touch the memory shard and suddenly the shard is on display of the wolf memory, the wolf immediately noticed the scenario and they sees the law of the jungle.

        All of the villagers looking at it and watching it very carefully, then they sees a tragic ending of the wolf wife, some villagers kill the wolf wife and take the pup, the wolf engage to attack but it was intercepted by some unknown cultivator, the villagers handed the pup to the cultivator and the pup immediately turn into alchemy ingredients by disintegrating it, the scream and cry of pup that turns into grueling process of alchemy, the wolf is on anger and crying, the binding is a little bit get loose. 

              The virtual image ends when the wolf is been slash by some unknown cultivator, and the wolf wife is also turn into alchemy ingredient by disintegrating it. then wang lei change his class to Scout and cast some spell, "Search" the two bastard is running away.

          Then wang lei cast some spell that grab them, "Chaos hands" the two has been grab by the hands, and the effect of this spell is terrifying, because the pain tolerance will be less than zero,  the two mortal is begging wang lei, "Immortal forgive us, we just wanted some money to feed ourselves" 

           Wang lei look at the villagers and he ask the villagers, "I ask you all, because of this two bastard greed, the village is now in this state, what did you think is the appropriate punishment" The villagers is looking at their home that been destroyed, the lives has been taken, all of them is on anger and replied, "Kill them!" some neighbors wife respond, "Because of this two bastard, my husband has died to this wolves!"

*Protest sounds*

              The two bastards is getting anxious and sweating because of the crowds, wang lei said to them, "The money that the cultivator gave you, where did you spent it?" they lie to wang lei by saying that they buy it for food, but the truth is they waste it by gambling and some strippers house, wang lei cut the tongue of one of the bastards.

          The villagers is terrified and he ask again, "Where did you spent the money?" the other one say the truth and said, "Gambling and stripper house" the other one with cut tongue is shocked to hear this, and begging for mercy to wang lei, wang lei cancel the spell that untying the bastard, and he said, "Run and be free" the bastard that said the truth is running, wang lei sensing the murderous aura of the wolf, so he cancel the one that suppressing it, and he said to the wolf, "Now get your revenge" the wolf chase the guy and hunted it down,