Chapter 33: Quzhujian Task

Author: This is an English Novel, I hope you have a good day reading this

-----------------_________________________----------------------______________________-------------------

Elder POV:

*At the elder training room*

*Before Quzhujian appears*

          The elder said to Yu Lao, " in the basic of qi gathering is emptying your mind, work hard and grasp the technique" Yu Lao concentrate to gather qi, but suddenly a killer aura or I say intimidation suddenly appear, that even the elder feel the aura, then it vanish in a split seconds, the elder instruct that Yu Lao to continue his cultivation and leave the kid, and he head to Xiao Ling.

*Xiao Ling sees the elder is on panic*

         "Grandfather did you feel the aura?!" the elder suddenly say to Xiao Ling, "Hide it quickly don't show your fear, did you not even notice? That somebody surrounds you is on panic" Xiao Ling explained what Lian Hua said to her early ago, the elder said to Lian Hua, "Miss Hua, where's the aura coming from?" Lian hua said, "Even you're already an elder you didn't feel that aura? Well, he's a comrade and the destination is on the library"

Wang lei POV:

              He instructed Quzhujian, to not leak his qi and aura because there's a mortal and low cultivator in this school, Quzhujian merely obey and did not leak it anymore, wang lei go to the workers tab and click the orders tab and make a task.

*Workers Tab*

             Task 1,"Supervise, protect, and teach the three kids name Pi Jian, Jian Xiao, Tu Xiao," while wang lei is confirming the task 1, Quzhujian is standing there naked, and vigilant, then wang lei task 1 is been confirmed and it was alread...

             Task 1,"Supervise, protect, and teach the three kids name Pi Jian, Jian Xiao, Tu Xiao," while wang lei is confirming the task 1, Quzhujian is standing there naked, and vigilant, then wang lei task 1 is been confirmed and it was already on impending, then wang lei create another task, task 2,"only correct the flaws, guide them, teach them in only about Dhanis(Gold core stage) with their own specialization, be strict if necessary,"

           Then wang lei confirmed the second task, then the last task, task 3,"If the training is complete, come at my aid and be my bodyguard" Then confirmed.

        All of the task is on impending, he locate the task in orders, and give it to Quzhujian, he immediately knows his purpose and mission, he kneels and say to him, "Master, can I know the location of this child"  wang lei replied, "There's a swamp nearby, and they're on the training on poison resistance, so go to that location and wait for them to finish in this week" Quzhujian understood but before he go, wang lei give him some clothing that almost like a martial noble,

*Quzhujian attire and look like*