Chapter 50: Stairs and Plan

Author: This is an English Novel I hope you have a good day reading this.

--------------------__________________________----------------------------__________

Wang lei POV:

         The owl announce to the masses, "This is the most superior pill that i see so far, and has so many kinds of effects that varies to a single pill, the method that make it also unique and profound, the master that teaches you is a real deal,"

      Elder pu guo escort Li long to the other participants that passed the round, the yun candidates is warry to both li yan and him, it seems that there's a dark horse of this tournament, Yun ha said to Yun gi, "Why did i not heard that there's someone with this caliber in this countryside," 

          Yun gi respond, "We lived in the glacial mountains then the last participant is been called Li yan," Li yan go towards to fi hai and give the pill to her, and fi hai is so surprised that she got a unique a pill appearance, the appearance of the pill that there's coiling dragon of the pill, and it was coiling to a spherical shape that has a symbol on the inside.

          fi hai is so amazed that she can't even speak, li yan respond, "Oh if you're wondering why there's such an appearance, our master lian hua said that a pill should be not on simplest form, it should be reflect the image of the refiner itself, so i just use the method of refining of master lian hua and did it"

         Fi hai is even more interested at lian hua because she teaches a student with this kind of caliber, fi hai asked, "Is the teaching of your master, is a consider a secret technique?" Lian hua just laugh and said to fi hai, "My lady, my master said to us that she will teaches us the very basic of refining, and the method that she teaches us is considered as ravish, or garbage in her eyes."

            Fi hai is astound and depressed at the same time, she mumbling, "Why am i even called a genius? I'm just a frog inside of the well, To think that there's such a master of this caliber" Li yan said to her, "My lady please evaluate my pill" 

            The depress fi hai handed it to the owl, and that owl almost lose his shit and lose his feather at the same time. The owl immediately scan it and respond, "This is not a pill,  this is an art! this is a sculpture! Look at the magnificent coiling dragon it is, the effect is also a tremendous!" 

         The audience applause and cheers that able to be heard at the participant area, The Yun candidates is checked it, and they're also surprised the precision, the scents, and also the art of this pill. 

           The owl continued, "The effect of this pill is able to bring the percentage of 80% in fire qi gathering, it's also repair the meridians, and open all acupoints, i'm afraid that this can only be taken by an elder at it peak, and this pill has the ability to upgrade the fire element, most likely to become a pure fire element with no impurities, it can also heal a broken limb, a decapitated limbs, or heal an internal organ, it can also heal the most deadly poison, What the hell is this pill!!" All of the audience is eyeing to that pill because of their needs, neither their curiosity. 

            The owl gave a fair judgement and said, "You're pill is the one at the top, second is the other one before you, for what i can see, you have the most superior pill in this tournament, can the pill pavilion buy this pill?" 

           Then li yan take the pill back and said to the owl, "Nope! This pill is mine to take," The owl is also dejected like fi hai, then elder Pu guo escort li yan at the participant area. Then the elder said, "The third round is finished the remaining 10 participant gather to the staged," 

       The participants gathered and the elder said to them, "If anyone here wanted to quit right now please get up to this staged and we will handling the rewards to you and you may go home or go the audience area, you can just raise your hands," 

             Then 2 of the contestant raise their hands and head towards to the staged, the elder just pat their back and he found out that they have an internal bleeding and their qi veins is injured, the elder said, "I see that's why, this is a wise decision, young lad, at the very least you can say that you're one of the top 10, but before you leaved, have decided who will be the 10th and 9th?" within a few minutes it was decided and they leaved the staged, the elder said, "Is there no one will forfeit?"

           There's no anyone that will going to forfeit because you can see on their eyes that they still wanted to go on, in spite with physical internal injuries, the elder did not question it anymore and said, "The fourth round will be the pressure testing! you can see the stairs of pressure that been created by a multiple elder to witness the cultivation of each individual, so we can say follow me participants" 

            They follow the elder Pu Guo while they're following, the assassins bastard getting nearer at the participants, wang lei noticed it and just ignored it, if the people die here, then they're soul will eventually become mind to take and make them a puppet,

           He said to himself, "Well, they're indeed a great candidate of my pseudos ashura sect," so he just wait for the opportunity that this assassins to came from the demon clan or some assassination clan, to mass massacre this whole people in here so that they're soul will be added with the same of the bandits that attack them before they're arrived, wang lei said to himself, "Looks like the this refiner school will cease to exist in the hands of this assassins, and the treasure of this sect will eventually become mine,"

               While wang lei of plan of mass massacre and acting like a victim,  the participants head towards to the front of the stairs, the elder pu guo said to them before they step, "This stairs is been arranged by some sort of gravity arrays, that been created by a multiple elders, and this stair is no joke, so if you're already can't go up, just give up or else you will going to die in the next step,"

            The 8 participants get it and ask, "How many stair is it?" The elder said, "it has the number only 404, available, be aware there's still no one set step on this stair so all of you is the first will going to step to this stairs and i'll warning you the first step has the cultivation of gold core first stage, and will still increased up to nascent soul stage, so be aware of your safety, you can't fly nor jump because of the gravity,"

          Then the elder leaves and the participants is warried to the stairs, one of the arrogant participant with a gold earrings said to them, "Well then, i'll be going first see ya weaklings," That arrogant bitch is at least a gold core peak stage, when she suddenly steps the first steps she noticed the heavy on her back, and she was having a hard time to breath, then the other 7 participants also do it, and they didn't feel the pressure at all, it almost like a cake walk to them, the bitch participants can't accept it and wanted to step again, but she get rebounded at the stage and the elder pu guo able to catch her and say, "Eliminated" 

            The second one that stop on his step is the one that created the leviathan lungs, and he step only at the 12 steps, he was having a hard time on the 13th step and wanted to go further, but it seems on the 12 steps, his soul sea is almost being rip apart because of the pressure, so he just step down and said to the elder, "I only take a 12th step elder" 

            The elder just praise him because he knew his limit and the danger if he take it more further, on the 18th step another participant get flown away because he was insisting to go towards to the 19th step

             The elder just nag him of his safety, then main even start when the Yun candidates and also the Li candidates is the one that still climbing up, Yun gi able to climb up to 38th step, she's having a hard time, while Yun ha is just climbing the stairs like it's nothing, and Li long and Li yan is just having a conversation and laughing at the 38th step.

       She just punch the stairs that able to bleed her fist, and said, "To think that there's another monster outside of the Yun clan, it seems that i underestimated them because they're only a 7th to 6th gold core stage," she just accept it and go down to the stairs, now the final moment that they're will waiting for the Li candidate and also Yun prodigy is facing off at the 50th step that has the pressure of 9th stage gold core.