Chapter 11: Terra

Author: This is an English novel, I hope have a good day reading this

___________________-------------------------------____________________________________------------------

*Inside of the jiang school*

*3:30 PM*

Wang lei POV:

              The students are seeing a magnificent walks by Wang lei, because all of the teacher, head master even the elder master Is present at the side walk, Wang lei ask the head master, "What's you name girl?"

           The head master reply, "My name is Xiao ling, grand master lei" Wang lei give her a nick name and that's so popular in anime in his days, "Alright I'll call you neko" the head master and the elder master is confused what's the name suppose to mean

        Wang lei respond, "Looks like you don't what that's mean, in thousand gods war, the name nook is supposed to be a mystical cat that can kill a elder master within a blink of an eye, but basically mean you look like a cat to my eyes" 

      The elder master snickers and Xiao ling slaps him in the back. Within a minutes, the training grounds for 10 to 15 years old has arrived, the elder master explain this matter to Wang lei," Grand master Lei, this is the training grounds and school for the younger generation of 10 to 15 years old," 

       Wang lei changed his class to spell sealer again, and noticed that there's a mini amount of mana nearby, Wang lei murmur to himself that able to hear by the head master and the grand master, "In this generation I supposed 10,000 years ago is indeed a long time in my seclusion, it seems the knowledge is not been passed by generation, the three major knowledge, science, English, and math."

            The elder master look at his granddaughter because they think that same thing, "if this old bones, able to teach the lost knowledge in the thousand gods era, the school will indeed profit for this" Xiao ling ask to Wang lei, "Grand master lei, it seems the knowledge of the thousand gods era is much more advance than we thought, you said that there's a three major knowledge that should be presented right now, can you give me some example," 

         Wang lei said to Xiao ling," Biology, the study of the human body, did any one of you know that there's a billions of little ones inside of you  that supporting your life?"

         Xiao ling and the teacher even the elder master is shocked that there's a billion of the inside on their body, Xiao ling begin to ask, "Grand master lei what do you mean?" Wang lei just ignored it and continued his reasoning, "Physics that study of fundamentals of laws and reasoning, the study of law of attraction, and inertia, basically a human that's not a master can go higher than the heavens" 

           All of the teachers begins to sweat and Xiao ling also shivers in shocked, the elder master begin to ask, "Grand master lei it seems that you had an incredible knowledge in the thousand gods era, we're very pleased if you explain it more," Wang lei bluffs and said to them, "Did you even know that theirs is a 30 realm existing in this planet, within this realm there's so many that a treasure need to possessed to become a God, there's so many ruins, monsters that sized of a mountain, or dragon teeth sized of three floor building"

         The teacher begin to have weak knees because of the knowledge that been bombarded to them, and the elder master also begins to shiver, and then Xiao ling begin to ask a question," A human can become a God!? And there's this monster!"

          Wang lei just open the facts to them and said, "Looks like it been forgotten by the years and the past, do you see the phoenix that I let you to see? That's is the phoenix existing in the 6th realm, The Absolute Ice and Flame realm, the undying phoenix, all of the lore's that you think is a fairy tale is real"