Chapter 9: Journey

Author: This is an English novel, I hope you have a good day reading this.

-------------------______________________--------------------____________________----------------_____----

*Inside of Ashura clan*

*11:AM*

Wang lei POV:

          Teacher ming and Teacher rou took little mei and little ru at their designated training grounds, while the two waving back at their father and mother, in a matter of time the teacher and the children is gone, Zhao tu finally can't take it anymore and cries, "My little children flap their wings on our nest, my loved, I can't have the burden not to see my children in 5 years"

        Zhao xi wipe his tears and hug Zhao tu," My loved, with the guidance of their teacher they will be great in the future, they will not be bullied by the other families, even it was a heavenly sect members, they're talented and I can't even afford a teacher that will teach them to the fullest of their abilities," 

       Zhao tu, wipe her tears off and said to Zhao xi, "Now our job here is done, we will not head to the trashy Zhao family and deal with the problem there, we will personally deal with them for attempting to kill us and not only us but our children to," 

    Zhao xi remember Zhao rong, and replied back to Zhao tu,"Yeah, they will pay what they did to us" Zhao xi look at Wang lei and with the gesture of gratitude, "Master wei, if don't show us to the swamp, we will not be alive right now, and I didn't expect that you will introduce them to a magnificent teacher this gratitude I'll going to pay for this someday," Wang lei said to Zhao xi, "Do you remember the condition that I said to you?" Zhao xi nod and Zhao tu also nod.

*Wang lei opens the portal*

      "It will be better to say to the Zhao family that your children has been teaches by a master with unknown origins," Zhao xi nods, they go to the portal and headed to the cave, but Zhao tu is already miss the kids, Zhao xi hugs his wife and just smile at her, Wang lei said to the lovers, "let's head out and I'll personally escort you to the Zhao family," Zhao xi is delighted that their journey is will be safe if Wang lei is there, Zhao xi ask if there's a spare carriage, Wang lei took out the map using his inventory panel, and he sees that there on the swamp of misery, and to south east, is the territory of Bing family, and the Zhao family is on the north west.

       Wang lei sees the map and the estimated travel is should be 7 days because of mountain ranges, he sees on the north is school of jiang, he ask what's the school is this to Zhao xi," Hey, what's is this school?"

           Zhao xi immediately replied, "That's school of jiang, it a school for martial artist in this region, that school Is connected to the 5 biggest school in this continent, we wish to train my little children to that school but our driver is been bribed by Zhao rong, to let us in this poisonous swamp,"