Chapter 25: The incident

Author: This is an English Novel, I hope you have a good day reading this.

------------------_______________-------------------________________---------------------_______

Wang lei POV:

*Inside of the inn*

           When he's scrolling around to his pet tab, he notice the bell sign, basically meaning a notification, he click the bell notification and he read that Ru Qian work is already done, Wang lei set aside the poor bed, and bring some luxury bed through his inventory, he lay down and contact, Ru Qian using telepathy, "Ru Qian, is the orders that I gave to is you is already done?"

*Ru Qian notice the Telepathy*

          Ru Qian replied, "Yes my lord, the building of base and necessities that will needed is already done, I'll going to send some pictures using the memory picture and directly send it to you through telepathy," Wang lei said, "Alright, do you need some reliable man power?" 

       Ru Qian is confused that Wang lei said that so he answer his question, "Yes, I do need a man power, but what's this man power that you suggesting?" Wang lei say to him, "I have 26 dolls with a cultivation of HATHOR(Nascent soul 1st stage) with this, the sect will be protected, and there will be no one will betray us, because this doll has soul in it, and this soul is been manipulated by me,"

      Fu Qian is astound to hear this to Wang lei and replied, "My lord, you're really have a greatest wits, than I," Wang lei replied, "Enough of flattery, what's the name of the sect that you build anyway?" Ru Qian said, "I'll probably name it as Chaotic order, this name bring the meaning of Fenrir, we're chaotic in terms of power, prestige, but we're orderly organized in terms of battle, killings, and decorum, just like I said, we're the one who devours and kills the god that trespassing our territory"

    Wang lei says, "OH! You have a good naming sense, but still come here at the school, so I'll give this 26 dolls to you," Ru Qian said, "My lord, what's your next plan? We're already build a base, so what's the next step?" Wang lei thinks and say, "We need information about this whole country, even the hidden means, and how the cultivators become the god today."

       Ru Qian thinks some plan, and he replied, "My lord, on the way here to my place, I heard something called a school battle, this battle seems connected to the gods of war and bloodshed, because of the design of the arena said by the locals here, is representing for the god of war," 

         Wang lei thinks about the suggestion that Xiao ling and the elder said, Wang lei replied, "Hm... Alright, I'll consider this suggestion that you said, and by the way I already begin the trial of the kids that you saw yesterday" Ru Qian suddenly shivers in fear because of the trial but he just humbly ask the trial,"M-my lord what's their trial?" Wang lei respond,"why are you stuttering? it's just a poinous swamp, while being hunted by wolves that immune to poison, they needed to stay alive at least one week" Ru Qian suddenly remember the flash back

*Announcer*

             Wang lei put his summons to a dangerous places, including the fighting in the deep sea with the celestial beast, or fighting with the raging flames that can evaporate you in aminute, and also he remember the time where the endless bullet rain is also consider a battle ground when they're facing the celestial beings of rain and thunder

*announcer ends*

        Ru Qian shivering voice said, "M-my lord, you're still indeed a strict educator until this time" Wang lei said to him, "Hm... I'm still not strict you know, I just put those kids in the poisonous situation, so that they will have immunity into 100 type of poison" Ru Qian said, "what's the number of poison? Present in that swamp?"