Chapter 12: Library

Author: This is an  English novel, I hope you have a good day reading this

---------------------______________________--------------------___________________________----------------_

*to the mountain of Shu*

*5:00 PM*

Wang lei POV:

           The elder master butt in and said to Wang lei, "Grand master lei, I'll guide you to the next destination" the elder master instruct the teachers and master that happen here is just a demonstration if there some master visit the school, the teacher disperse to the location where the 10 to 15 lower level practioner practice, then the master head to the 16 to 20 higher practioner, Xiao ling also comes with her grandfather. 

         They arrived in some sort of library or journals of the past, that the school keep, Wang lei look at the library and sees some sort of book that inside of the yellow stone, he stop to it and the elder master and Xiao ling take advantage of it, "Grand master lei, that book is still not been practiced by anyone, including me and my granddaughter, we don't know how to pick it up to this yellow stone, Wang lei just said to them, "Because that stone is the tears of Dian, a huge monster in the 24th realm, the realm of locust, " 

         The elder master and Xiao ling is surprised that this a tear of a certain monster, Wang lei look at the lower library that full of dust, the elder master said to Wang lei, "This is an embarrassing master lei, we didn't know that the old books that not been practiced is still here" 

           Wang lei change his class to spell appraiser, and cast a huge aoe of appraisal, he found that this section of books is full of riches in cultivation, Wang lei pick some of the dusted book, and he read the title of it, "moon steps" 

       The elder master begin to ask, "Grand master lei, this is just a trashy books that not been cultivated by years," Wang lei said to the elder master, "It's not a trash because you can't understand it, it's a trash that you understand it easily,"

        Wang lei cast the, "Appraisal sorting" this spell will sort the book in the certain radius into their respective properties, that can be to their rank, element, difficulties, and by parts. The book on the shelves suddenly levitate and browse every contents of the books, the shelves has been cleaned by powerful force, and the books has been sorted out by their ranks, elements etc... 

        Wang lei said to the elder master, "This book is originated after the thousand gods war, the era of elements, this books possessed the element that scarce to this era, for example, Xiao ling has cultivation root for ice and also you, that's why all of your cultivation is related to ice, but this books contain more difficult element or I say much more difficult cultivation root" 

       the elder master that they have a difficult set of training books, and they also surprised that they been analyze by Wang lei without looking at their cultivation root, "So this books is a superior class of set of martial arts?" Wang lei said without thinking, "Yes"

          The elder master immediately re-arranged the book to the secluded part of the library, and frame their names at the inner court of the library, the one that do  the arrangement is Xiao ling, mean while Wang lei noticed the journal of the past events by Xian ti and the facts that should be known, Wang le change his class to scholar, and cast the spell, "Fast reading" 

         All of the journals that Wang lei read is being breakdown by the spell, and looking for the important part of the journals, even the puzzle that been hidden at the journals has been decoded, the reading has been done and the decoded parts of the journals has been summarized by the spell, he understood that he is has been thrown in the garbage by the old god, "That old rascal throw me to this mess, some day I'll going to kill that bastard"