Chapter 6: Cleaners

Author: This is  an English novel, I hope you had a good day reading this.

______________--------------------_______________________--------------------_________________-----

*Outside of the cave*

*8:00 AM*

Wang lei POV:

            Wang lei say the swearing words to the bandit leader, it seems that it taken an effect that has an expression of wanted to kill him right now, the bandit leader thinks and said to his mind" but it's very logical that he is taunting me for me to pass the formation" he said to Wang lei"You dare to say it to me! The Scar Warlord, you had a guts brat, if you're really brave then come here and face me" 

            Wang lei changed his class to assassin, and begins to disappear, the leader noticed the blade on his face because of the bleeding, Wang lei shows himself and say to him," Here I come now, what are going to do about this? I can easily slit your throat, or took on important of your body and make you miserable, now then who have the guts now? Do you have the guts to make me angry?" 

*The bandits is terrified*

       Wang lei disappear again and they see that Wang lei is inside of the barrier again, the leader is questioning himself, "I'm a master in 5th realm and I possess a steel body, but he easily cut through to my skin, with a regular dagger blade, what the hell is he, I need to be cautious or else we will going to dig our own graved," 

          Wang lei respond,"I might spare all of you if you surrender yourself and speak the truth about your employer, if you don't I'll going to pike you head outside of the swamp, just like your comrade beging for mercy when they about to die like a worm struggling to lived."

          The bandits is on raged but the leader is being focused, "Silence! You're being a fool that acting to his provocation!" the bandits is once again calmed down, but the main objectives of Wang lei is to torture them until they wanted to die.

           Wang lei make one more push,"Hm... you're comrades even says that they wanted to live, for their family, well I indeed kill their family though," Wang lei catch their attention, wang lei grab some bag on the cave and there some blood dripping on it.

          Wang lei just using some illusions, but for them is the real deal, they didn't know that wang lei already cast them on illusion, because the class that he picked is assassin that expert in illusion, wang lei drop the contents of the bag and they see the head of the family that he slaughtherd even the kids and elderly, one of the bandits wanted to retaliate,"Wen shi"

          One of the heads that he slaughthered,Wang lei provoke them more" say who's head is this?" a young female that not even pass 10, wang lei grab a pike and pike the head of the young girl, one of the bandits is crying and saying the name,"Wen shi" but the most terrifying part is when he peed on the girl face and spit on it, one of the bandits retaliate while saying the name,"Wen Shi!"

         The bandit face the consequence, and that his head has leaved his body before he know it. The head flew on the barrier and wang lei catch it, he grab one pike again and pike the head,"Say, who's head Is this?" The bandit leader realized that they're not fighting an ordinary martial art practioner, but a devil itself.

           "We surrender" said by the bandit leader but the bandit that he controls is not listening to his order anymore and wanted to retaliate, they fighting to each other and saying,"That head is my mother!" while saying the same bullshits,"Wanted to surrender! That's my fucking niece!" They kill each other while wang lei didn't do anything major at all.