Chapter 41: Participant Waiting Room

Author: This is an English Novel, I hope you have a good day reading this.

-----------------------__________________________________----------------------------------_____________

Audience POV:

                   When wang lei is  being escorted, the stares of the family that on the upper level is menacing, because of their pride they can't allow that a young master is higher level than them, so they whispering intensely while wang lei is hovering around, they say to wang lei, "Look at that! there someone actually sit on that chair that cost 50,000 gold, did he exploiting his wealth to us?" said by the headmaster of unknown family.

          Then the female head master said, "No, i think he's strong, i can't even check his cultivation most like he was a mortal" then the other headmaster flaunting their arrogance, "Then he just a useless young master, that sucking to his fathers wealth" all of the upper audience is laughing to this kind of statement, but the female headmaster said to her followers to shut up, she noticed some bad feeling will happen if she provoked him.

Wang lei POV:

          When wang lei is hovering around, he noticed that there some taunting happening to the upper levels, before he approach that kind of taunting, he contacts the two escort, "Li Yan, Li Long can you hear me?" The two of them is stunned and been alert all of the sudden, but they immediately recognized the voice so they replied, "Yes, master" the two of them is honoring wang lei so much that they think in unison, "The head master is really strong, to the point that he knew Qi telepathy that can be used when you're already on ADONIS(Ensoulment 1st stage)," 

         Wang lei said to them, "Before you admiring me, listen carefully" The two of them replied, "Yes" then wang lei begins to instruct them," Toned down your killing intent, because of the buff that i gave you, your killing intent is leaking, then next is the most important part" The two of them gulp at the same time, because wang lei sound it like a special mission, he said to the two escort," Beat them to the pulp, i'll not tolerate if they're not black and blue" the two of them smiles, happily and replied, "Yes! Master!" then wang lei cut off the telepathy, then he change his class to invoker,  and head to the taunting sound of the upper level

*Arrived at the taunting*

           Wang lei said to them "Oh my, i hear someone is slandering my name, who's that brave individual?" then some arrogant bastard shows up, "Me! What can you do about it? Young Master!?" the toned of taunting

          He said to that individual, "Oh! you're so brave! then can you gamble with me?" the audience in the upper level is noticing them, but that old bastard said to him, "Ah! You don't even have money, because you sit to that chair, how is it? 50,000 gold chair worth?"

           he said to the masses, "To think this individual is a coward after all, now i do have enough money cry baby," that head master take it personal and said, "What did you say to me!?" the followers of his also hostile to wang lei so he said it again, "Cry baby! Cry baby! so what are going to do about it?"

             Then wang lei smile with a provoking face, the head master release some aura of  Hathor(Nascent soul 7th stage), then wang lei smiles and said to them, "A Nascent soul is that even amazing to begin with?" Then wang lei just release some magical intimidation, all of the upper audience feel it, the individual in a thunder aura.

          The female head master said to herself, "Like i thought i can't feel his cultivation at all, but he giving us an intimidation of higher level of an elder!" now the arrogant bastard is cowering to death, then wang lei just stop and said, "So cry baby, did you have a guts to gamble with me?" while giving a menacing face.