Chapter 26: Schedule Battle

Author: This is an English novel I hope you have a good day reading this.

------------___________---------------------____________________---------------------______________

Wang Lei POV:

*Gate of the school*

            Wang lei sees that there's a guards in the gate, he remember that there's no one when he leaved the school and go to the Yun pavilion, because of his attire as a young master of a great sect, the guards respects him when he about to approach the gate, the young man guard with a spear, question him,"Hello, good sir, what can I do for you?" 

       Wang lei look at the guard and he see that they're malnourish, and there's no shed of cultivation either, so wang lei said to the guard,"Please call, head master xiao ling, my name is Wang lei, I have a business with her," 

       The young guard hurried up and the other guard, an old grandpa is watching him, wang lei see that the grandpa has no cultivation, and also has a liver disease, wang lei sort his inventory and found an level 1 elixir, wang lei transfer it to his storage ring, and thinking if he's going to give it.

     Inside of his mind,"It's better to give someone with a courage to work, not someone that only steal and looting to the poor, those rats can't be compared to this kind of man, that even though he's an old age, still working for the sake of himself or his family,"

*Announcer*

         The level of elixir can be varied into 4 levels, in the level 1 elixir it can heal any serious injuries and ailments, a level 2 elixir or I say the oceanic color elixir, can be said as the life extending elixir, it not the same as the level 1 elixir that can heal all of the ailments and serious injuries, while the level 3 elixir or the nourishing spirit elixir is the elixir that heals the spirit that been damaged, and lastly the level 4 elixir is the all the above elixir, this elixir is so precious that everyone that will know this will wage war just to get this

*announce ends*

           Wang lei give some level 1 elixir to the old man, the granpa is refusing to accept wang lei charity, so he make a push,"Grandpa, use this, if there's someone that in verge of death, it will miracuosly save that patient," 

       The old man is thinking of accepting it, but it suspicious enough, so he question wang lei,"Dear guest, why would you give this kind of precious item, to me?" wang lei replied,"Think as if it was a charity, for now old man, you will know me and this will served as my ticket to get in"

      The old man got his answer, and accept the vial of elixir, the young man came back with xiao ling, he sees xiao ling is rushing to him, she immediately apologize and said,"Grand master lei, I did not instruct the guards to know your precences"

*They walk head to the office*

       Wang lei ask,"Why there's a guards by the way? When I came here, there's no guard at all," Xiao ling respond,"It will be better if I discuss it to my office, so grand master lei I'll accompany you there" wang lei agreed to the proposal of xiao ling and head to the office.

*At the head maser office*

          Xiao ling offer him a sit and tea, and wang lei accept the offer and said to xiao ling,"So? What happen while I'm gone?" Xiao ling sits and replied,"Grandmaster lei, you know the incident of the assassins that been taken out by the master that accompanying you am I right?"

            Wang lei respond,"Yes" then xiao ling continues,"Grandmaster lei, that incident alerted whole assassins sect, and many people wanted me dead, so my grandfather the elder, give me some guards that guarding the gate, but many of the people here has no cultivation, and very poor livelihood,"