friends

a week later ;

so there we were,

two young teenagers parked in an empty lot, not another car to be found. we had a view of the whole city of Los Angeles. the bright lights of the city and the rushing cars lighting up the night.

it was just us, alone, ashton and myself.

a mixtape of the killers softly echoed throughout the car, the lights turned off and the engine softly running.

the two of us sat in the backseat, my legs straddled around ashtons waist, his hands resting on my hips.

slowly we kissed, moving our lips together and our bodies pressed against each other. every now and then his hands would inch closer and closer downwards, causing me to guide them back upwards each time.

my hands became tangled in his curly hair, as the kiss became more heated.

ashton was a great kisser. he knew exactly what he was doing and he knew exactly what he wanted to do.

his lips were wet, but not sloppy, and they tasted sweet. he would leave slow kisses trailing down the crook of my neck, sucking down on soft spots.

I tilted my head backwards as I allowed to do him whatever he pleased. typically i let him take control, since he was so good at doing whatever.

suddenly his hands fisted upwards inside the hem of my loose shirt. his cold hands caused my skin to loosen with goosebumps. his fingertips trailed upwards and then finally rested right below my bra strap.

and this is when I pulled away.

his eyes fluttered opened, his chest puffing, his dark eyes glaring up at me through his messy hair.

I let out a short breath of air and used my hand to brush his curls out of his face. he swallowed roughly and left a small kiss on my hand that remained.

"what's wrong baby girl?" he questioned as to why we stopped.

I shook my head as if I was dismissing it and let out a small chuckle. I couldn't quite put to words as to how I was feeling.

ashton and myself weren't official quite yet. I mean sure, we spent most of our time together, but ashton never really popped the question of what we were actually doing.

our weeks were filled with heavy make out sessions in ashtons car and getting so drunk at parties that we didn't even remember our own names.

and I was trying to tell myself over and over that this is what I wanted. and this is what makes me happy.

but everything just did not fall into place so easily as it should.

luke and myself have not spoken in two weeks and I wasn't planning on stopping this for a long time. he deserved my silence.

I didn't know what I wanted with ashton. I knew that I have always adored this boy, but things were complicated.

typically, ashton moves fast with girls and has them casted under his spell from his first words. he was the type of boy to have one night stands.

but for some reason he was being some what patient with me.

I pushed my cascading hair behind my ears, "im just," I paused to think, "im just tired I guess."

and then I tore my legs off of ashtons lap and say myself down next to him. he rested a hand on my thigh and rested his head against the leather car seat.

"the nights just begun though, baby." he gave me a smirk and then gave my thigh a squeeze.

this was true.