alone

friday ; 2:00 PM

loud.

the hallways were always so crowded at the end of the day. friends grouped up at lockers discussing Friday night plans.

and me?

I was going to spend my friday on my leather living room couch and a box of chinese food.

claudia was planning on being with calum tonight, leaving me alone with no plans.

I stood at my locker, shuffling some books around. I was taking my time, twirling a strand of hair around my finger.

there really was no rush since I was coming home to nothing but a loud family.

suddenly I leaned down to grab a book that laid on the bottom of my locker.,

my school uniform skirt going up a little higher than usual, queuing one friendly ashton irwin.

"hey princess." his breath scattering down my neck.

I swallowed harshly before turning around to face the dark boy.

I leaned up against my locker, his legs tangling between mine, his arm leaned up against the locker.

he made sure I wasn't going anywhere.

his school uniform was unbuttoned, his tie became untied, revealing his toned collarbones.

I gazed up into his light eyes, "ashton." i seemed to almost whisper.

he eyed me up and down, "jade, jade, jade." he hummed.

there was something about ashton that whatever he did was so incredibly hot. he didn't even have to try.

he was dark and I was the light.

he made me feel weak and a lump inside my throat while I spoke.

"so tell me, " he pushed his curly hair out of his eyes, "what is a girl like you doing on this friday night?"

this was all so new to me.

it took ashton four years to finally notice me. all it took was showing up at one west brooke party.

and I was all his.

claudia used to always make fun of me for being so innocent for him. I would bend over backwards just for him to even look my way.

but now that I had his attention it was all so over whelming.

I bit down on my lower lip, still twirling that piece of hair, "whatever you're doing." I tried my best to sound cool, this was ashton irwin I was talking to.

he smirked in satisfaction, "very persistent, I like it."

I shrugged a shoulder at him, shaking off the compliment as if it was no big deal.

"how would you like coming over to mine later tonight?"

I could not believe what I just heard.

just me and ashton.

"alone?" I made sure.

he let out a deep laugh, "if that's what you want, baby girl."

ashton tended to speak very freely. he had no filter and said whatever he felt. this usually ended up giving girls kinky nicknames.

I felt my heart thump in my chest as i nervously tried to think of a correct response.,

"I-I," I gazed around a passing group in the hallway, catching eyes with Olivia who eyed the two of us up and down, "I don't know."

ashton glanced over his shoulder to see what I was staring at. Olivia and him made eye contact as she gave him one quick nod of the head.