yours and mine

tuesday 11:20 am ;

claudia wasn't at school the next day, leaving me all alone at lunch. I sat at our window seat table all alone picking at my food. I wasn't in much of the mood to eat though.

it was gloomy out and the dark clouds hung low in the sky. I gazed out the window, my cheek in the palm of my hand.

the beginning of the week was always so slow and dreadful.

I probably looked ridiculous sitting all alone in the back of the lunch room, but I wasn't up for talking.

suddenly a shadow casted over me as I gazed out the window. a strong grip was placed on my upper arm, causing me to jump at the touch.

"hey pretty girl." these words hit me like ice.

slowly turning my head I faced no other than ashton irwin. he had that smirk plastered across his face, his eyes fixed only on me.

to this day, after all that has happened between us, whenever I see him he still makes my heart skip a beat. he made me feel so intimidated.

I swallowed, "h-hi ashton."

without invitation he pulled up a chair so that he was sitting across from me. I took my elbows off the table and pulled away from him to keep our distance.

I was confused as to why he was giving me another chance to talk to him. I thought I had made it pretty clear on that one night that I didn't want anything to happen between us.

he held his lips in between his teeth, "Ive got to admit, watching you run off this weekend ruined all the fun." and then his lips formed into a pout.

I tore my gaze away from the boy and down at my lap. looking at him in his pretty light hazel eyes could make a girl weak. it's almost as if he controlled me and there was not way out.

I pursed my lips, "im sorry."

but I wasn't sorry. I was happy with my choice.

he chuckled and sat up straight in his seat, "I forgive you, princess. I could never stay mad at you."

i looked up from my lap and gave him a short glance. I searched his face for a little hope, but I couldn't quite catch his angle. I didn't know what exactly what he wanted from me.

my eyes then looked away from the boy and traced across the lunch room. they landed on olivias table where she sat with her friends, but she didn't look the same. all her friends around her were giggling and telling stories while olivia just sat there emotionless.

my eyes pondered there for some time, trying to put two and two together.

I then looked back at ashton, who did not take his eyes off me once.

"look ashton," I tucked a piece of stray hair out of my face, "I don't know exactly what you want from me, but I'm not who you think I am."

this caused him to shift his head to the side, his incredible jawline extended. I bit down on my lower lip in amazement.

he was truly a work of art.

and then suddenly he gripped onto my thigh underneath the table, causing me to let out a short gasp. he grinned at the sound.

"I want you." his eyes locked into mine.

my eyes widened at his forceful words.

I shook my head in disbelief, "but why?"

he ran his tongue over his lips, "don't you see it? you're so innocent and so pure and someone needs to do something about that."

I let out a cold laugh in return. is he opposing that he wants to take away my innocence?