competitive

Aside from Vernon, DK, and Jun, You were Seventeen's fourth archer for ISAC. You felt nervous when you wore the bow and attached the arrows to your hip. Your heart was beating like crazy; this was your first time after all.

First and you were already up against your... enemy, perhaps? And that was Moon Jun Hui.

The both of you are just so competitive when it comes to games, however, you didn't like how he would look down on you and smirk-- that annoying smirk that's somehow engraved in your head. But today, you were gonna show him who's boss.

Even on the same team, Jun loves to compete with you. It was your turn now and as the 218 boys came to cheer on you with hugs and pats on the back, Jun smirks and whispers in your ear.

"Ready to lose?"

You scoffed. "We're literally on the same team."

"Doesn't stop me from scoring higher than you."

You flare your nostrils in irritation and stood on your mark. From afar, Jeonghan, Woozi, and Mingyu could notice the tension Jun created, rolling their eyes at the pettiness. They thought that this was only your cover-up because you obviously like each other.

They're kinda right though.

Carats cheered for you and you felt your shoulders ease. The commentators and the crowd admired your posture as you pulled the tail of the arrow behind your head and closed one eye to aim. The countdown starts and as it reaches 5, you released your hold and watched as the arrow soars through the air.

10.

"AAAHHH!!!" Screams erupted. The three goofy boys on the stands jumping up and down while Mingyu filmed you.

Jun scoffs. He wasn't going to admit it out loud, but he thinks that you looked flawless in front of him. He found you so adorable when you get riled up with his teasing. Jun claps slowly and pretends that he wasn't impressed. He has watched you practice and he can see that you were better than him. He wasn't so surprised when you scored another 10.

You pull the string for the third and last time, raising your arms and breathed in. You steadied your arms to aim and as you exhale, you let go.

10.

The cameras captured your smirk and everyone goes wild, but it gets louder when you looked back at a shocked Jun. You met eyes and only broke contact when your teammates tackled you into a hug.

"You were amazing!!" Vernon says.

You giggled. "Thanks."

DK pouts. "I don't think I can score perfectly..."

"Shut up. You're better than me."

"True."

"Wow."

The three of you turned to look at Jun. He walks up to you, the edges of his lips pulled down into an impressed frown. You smirked at him.

"I win," you said with your head up high.

Jun sighs and extends a hand. "You did."

You rolled your eyes and shook his hand. He had other plans though. He pulls you into a hug and whispers in your ear.

"I like you, but I want this competitiveness to keep going."

You pull away and laughed. "It will. Don't worry."

DK rolls his eyes as he sits down next to you while Vernon took his turn.

You sat down next to Jun and leaned in his ear.

"Oh, and I like you, too."