candy

imagine sitting next to a busy Woozi as he stresses about finishing his new song. Don't get yourself wrong, you adored the hard work that he has put and it clearly shows in his lyrics, but you don't want to see him so tired and tense.

As you spun for the nth time on your separate office chair, your eyes spotted a bowl of candies sitting on the table. You devilishly smirked and skidded towards it.

"Woozi-yah! " You exclaimed, making your way back to your spot as you held the bowl. You threw one and you watched as it hit his head. He flinches, making you laugh.

"Take a quick break, will you? "

He sighs. "Just a few more minutes, my love."

You huffed and threw another candy. When he doesn't turn around, you threw another. And another, and another, and another, and ano-

"(Y/n)! " You were surprised by the tone of his voice and suddenly felt ashamed.

Woozi notices your change of behavior and got out from his seat. He pulls you towards him and wraps his strong arms around your waist for a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry," he whispers. "I just... don't want to disappoint, you know? "

"Lee Jihoon," you sternly said. "You can never disappoint. I've seen your dedication and heard your lyrics; it's very beautiful. This is pure talent and no one would dare comment something bad."

"What if they do? "

"Then I guess they'll have to go through me."

He laughs and that made you smile.

"That's funny. Tell me another joke," he teases and takes a seat, pulling you on his lap.

You snort yet laid your head on his shoulder, popping a candy inside your mouth. Woozi takes one too.

You felt relaxed in Woozi's arms, as you fed each other candies and told silly jokes. You eventually got to take him out of his studio and bought yourselves lunch. Woozi was touched by your effort and couldn't stop himself from leaning across the table just to give you a sweet kiss.