isac

imagine having a friendly competition with Hoshi at the ISAC's.

"I bet you can't do push-ups while doing a handstand," he smugly says before doing what he just said. A couple of Carats saw that and cheered making you laugh.

"Okay, showoff," he laughs as you pushed him. You tucked your shirt inside your pants and smirked. "Watch me."

You heard Hoshi scoff as you did the push-up and handstand with ease. You stood back on your feet, "I bet you can't do a split."

"That's just unfair–"

"I'm sorry," you cut him off, cupping a hand around your ear in a teasing way. "Did I just hear you lose? "

"Absolutely not! "

The boy stretches his legs but ️doesn't even reach midway as he strained. You started to laugh when he couldn't get up, whining to let you save him from embarrassment.

Jihoon walks by, but stops when he sees his friend. "What the hell are you doing? "

"Tried to do a split! Help me up? "

The shorter guy scoffs and smirks, walking away. You laughed at that and helped Soonyoung up, nudging his shoulder.

"I won," you announced, grinning. "What do I get as a prize? "

Hoshi bites his lip, contemplating.

"How 'bout I take you out? "

You smiled and started to walk backwards when your band mates called your name. The games are about to start.

"Call me."