ne, noona!

imagine not being able to attend your boyfriend's concert, and the fact that it was his birthday.

When you realized that both schedules were busy, you immediately thought of a way to apologize to Jeonghan and send him greetings at the same time. That being asking a favor from the fans, the staffs, and the boys.

"Yah! " S.Coups says on his microphone. "Can we stop the music for a second? "

Some were confused, except for those twelve members and those particular Carats who helped you.

Jeonghan stops dancing and frowns, making his way to S.Coups to ask if something was wrong. The leader just gave him a smile and said, "happy birthday, Han."

Though he was thankful, he was still confused but that was until he hears your voice. He turns to look at the big screen of the arena and grinned big at the sight of you singing happy birthday.

"saeng-il chughahabnida! " You clapped and so did everyone. Jeonghan looked up at you and laughed, clapping as well. He was very surprised since he knew how busy you are, making him feel a whole lot more of affection and adoration towards you.

"Happy birthday, Hanii! I'm so sorry that I couldn't be with you, but just know that I'll be making up for it. Don't argue–" Jeonghan closes his mouth and nods, making everyone laugh.

"I'm so proud of you that words can't even describe. You've worked so hard and you're finally making your dreams come true! But please, promise me that you won't overwork yourself, okay? I don't want to see bags under your eyes. That goes for the other members as well."

"Ne, noona! " DK choruses, sparking up laughter.

"Goodness, I miss you so much. And remember, babe, that no distance will tear us apart. I will always be your number one fan! " You showed the camera your phone case which had a picture of you and Jeonghan. The crowd coos and Jeonghan blushes, smiling wide.

"You guys stay healthy. And as for you birthday boy," you smiled at the camera. "I love you so much. Take care, happy birthday! Mwah! "

Before you could finish the video, you said, "oh! And I just want to thank the Carats, the staffs, and the boys for making this possible! Saranghae! "

Jeonghan adorably pouts and forms a heart around his head before making a motion that he was throwing so much love at Carats for making his birthday memorable before tackling his members into a big hug.