wow, okay... same

imagine getting stuck in the desert with Seungkwan. Keep in mind that you two don't get along because of the same reason.

"Oh, great! " You flail your hands in the air when the vehicle skids to a stop. "Just fucking great! "

"Hey! Keep your potty mouth to yourself! " Seungkwan sassily says before leaving the car.

You followed him. "Don't talk to me like that! I told you to gas it up but, oh no! Diva Boo just won't listen! "

"If you didn't spend all our money on sweets then we wouldn't even have a problem! "

"Excuse me, but there's a smudge of chocolate on your lip."

A smirk crawls on Seungkwan's face. "Mind wiping it off for me? "

You scoffed and walked away. "Unbelievable."

You sat on a rock and let your head fall on your hands. Good thing that the sun was already setting and you had blankets at the back of the car to keep you warm. Seungkwan kicks the tire in frustrationband whips his phone out of his pocket only to find out that there wasn't any signal.

[ s k i p ฅ'ω'ฅ ]

"Look," you spoke up. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. You're right. I shouldn't have been so selfish—"

"Hey," Seungkwan takes your hand which made you tense up. "It's nothing. I'm sorry for being a brat."

The two of you gazed into each others eyes. Your heart pounded for an unknown reason. Well, you know why, you just didn't have the guts to say it out loud. But you thought that maybe today was the right time.

"Tell me why do we hate each other so much? " Your voice was just above a whisper as you inched forward, eyes darting to his lips.

"Because..." Seungkwan looks at your lips as well, squeezing your hand tighter. "Because it-it was the only thing I could do to ignore these... feelings I feel... for you."

You took a sharp intake of breath before releasing a breathy laugh.

"Wow, okay... same."

Seungkwan closes the gap and your lips molded perfectly. It was so passionate that the both of you didn't realize that the desert patrollers have arrived, leaving you two blushing like a tomato.