bad boy 8

imagine  feeling flustered after what The8 just said.

Your phone rang and it showed that Myungho wanted to video call. You flattened your mane and dusted your shirt before accepting the call. You smiled, "hey."

"Hi."

Your eyes widened at what he was wearing. A black leather jacket, a black undershirt with a chain around his neck and wrist, specs, earrings, and his ring. He looked hot.

"Woah," you swallowed the lump in your throat, feeling the blood rush to your cheeks. "I-I, uh, you look great."

The8 smirks and flaps his jacket, acting cool. "Yeah? "

You hummed in response before looking down on your clothes. "I feel under dressed," you added a lighthearted chuckle.

"You look stunning, (y/n). As always."

The8 laughs when you whined and covered your face with your palms. You were too embarrassed because one) that's your boyfriend right there, looking as amazing as ever and two) you never really got used to receiving nice comments. But when it comes from him, you couldn't help but feel butterflies in your stomach.

"Remember when you used to say that I would look great in "bad boy" clothes? " he bites his bottom lip. "And it's Halloween so I'm going as Bad Boy 8— that's what you call me, right? "

"Oh my god," you face palmed, grinning widely. You looked up and met his smile. "You remember that? "

"Of course I do, love! I remember everything about you."

He puckers his lips and smooches the air. You chuckled and did the same.

He eventually didn't turn the call off, even bringing you (virtually) to the Halloween party he was supposedly attending. You greeted the other boys but it was actually quite fun when a girl would come up to him, flirting, and The8 would flash his phone on their faces with you stating that "he's your man".