for fun

imagine going to the supermarket with Seungkwan.

"Seungkwan! " You shouted in a hushed tone, speed walking to catch up to your reckless boyfriend.

"WOO!! " you heard him cheer whilst using the trolley as a race cart. He dodges a couple of customers who looked at him in irritation.

You sheepishly smiled at them and marched towards Seungkwan. He eventually stops, giving you the chance to pinch his ear and tug him towards a quieter area. You let him go and crossed your arms. "What the hell was that for? "

He smiles and held both of your hands.

"Don't be mad, love. It's just for fun! "

"Well, you can have fun in another place."

"Oh! " He wiggles his eyebrows and you laughed at that, lightly smacking his chest. He then started to tickle your sides until you were on the floor, squirming like a worm. You got up and started to run, leaving him to run after you.

You turned a corner and controlled your laughter. You started to ready yourself to scare Seungkwan but he saw it coming and scared you from behind, making you yelp. He laughs whilst you pout, a hand over your heaving chest.

"Excuse me? " The both of your turned to look at the supermarket clerk. He was obviously tired of your antics and even called security as back up. "You two have been disturbing the other customers. I'm sorry but you have to leave."

You held Seungkwan's hand and smiled at the clerk. "Bye bye then! "

"That was fun," he says after you left the supermarket. You laughed.

"Sure it was."