horanghae!

imagine going night shopping with your boyfriend, Hoshi, in an open market.

The stalls were decorated with gorgeous lights, that made your eyes grow the size of a tennis ball. Hoshi notices you in a daze and takes out his phone, quickly snapping a picture.

You blinked and looked at him. "What was that? "

He chuckles and shows you the photo. "You look very beautiful, babe. And the lights just made it better."

You blushed and held his hand in yours.

"Didn't you say that you were gonna buy a new phone case? "

He gasps and as if a lightbulb lights up on his head. Hoshi pulls you over to a stall that sales phone accessories. His 10:10 eyes skims through the table and widens (yes, it's possible).

"Tiger~" he excitedly gasps and takes the phone case.

You laughed and urged him to get it since he really liked it. He laughs and buys it then immediately changes his phone cover into the new one.

You bought one for yourself as well and when you turned around, Hoshi had his phone on his face with the tiger facing you.

In a cute voice, he says, "horanghae! "

You chuckled. "What? "

He peeks through and grins boyishly.

"Horanghae; Hoshi plus saranghae! "

You laughed and pinched his chubby cheeks, pecking his plump lips. He chuckles and pulls you closer by the waist.

"Horanghae to you too."