organ donor

imagine flying to Korea with your best friend. The two of you won a chance to meet your idols in one of their meet and greets. You were given free transport and a free place to stay in, with some radio people to record your reactions.

When the time has come, with you two looking splendid in your outfits, you rode a cab to Seventeen's fan meet destination.

"Are you excited? Because I am! " Your best friends squeals and claps.

"I still can't believe we won," you gushed, reminiscing the time where you answered five Seventeen question correctly and now you're about to meet them.

[s k i p ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ]

When everyone got their turns, there was still spare time and the boys wanted to interact more with their fans. You and your best friend squealed with joy. Staff members then started to call out for lucky Carats (including you two :>) to ask questions or just say something to their idols.

"I love you guys! "

"Will you date a fan? "

"You're so handsome! "

"Oh my god! "

You heard the same phrases. You wanted to do something new. You whispered something into your friend's ear and she/he immediately agrees.

"Dino oppa! " You covered your mouth to stop yourself from laughing. (Y/b/f/n) held the microphone confidently as he/she says,

"I'm no organ donor, but I'd be happy to give you my heart! "

As everyone coos at what your friend said, with Dino blushing hard, you busted out laughing catching Woozi's attention. His usual cold gaze slowly morphed into a smile until he finds himself laughing alongside you. What made you stop is the fact that he called you over.

"Why are you laughing? " He smirks, a mischievous glint in his eyes. You looked up and met eyes. "Do you have a better one? "

You laughed and nodded. "As much as I'd like to spend my time telling you my incredible skills," they laughed at that, but you weren't finished just yet.

"I'd rather spend my time with you."

Woozi laughs along with the other members and the fans. Your best friend cheered for you, shaking your shoulders as you grinned widely. You met Woozi's gaze once more and made a heart around your head. He sees this and did one as well.