just perfect

imagine Dokyeom being nervous wreck on your first date.

You wore a simple black turtle neck top and jeans, a black trench coat on top to shield you from the cold weather. You also wore black heeled boots and the necklace that he gave you once he arrived at your apartment.

The two of you entered a coffee shop, the aroma immediately entering your nose making you sigh in contentment. Dokyeom smiles when he noticed. He knew about your love for coffee.

He leads you to a table and pulls out a chair for you. You gladly accepted it and let him take your coat off, hanging it on the rack, doing the same with his. He makes his way back to you, eyes not meeting yours.

"Hello," a kind waitress appears next to your table, notepad and pen in hand. "May I take your order? "

"Uh, y-yeah, sure! Um," Dokyeom stammers. You bit your lip to stop yourself from laughing. He clears his throat and motions a hand at you. "Ladies first."

After telling the lady both orders, the two of you sat in an awkward silence. You watched your date in amusement whereas he couldn't even meet your eyes, his ears turning red.

"Dokyeom-ah," you called.

"Hmm? "

You gently placed your hand on top of his making him jolt in surprise yet he didn't pull away. You offered him a soft smile.

"It's just me. Don't be nervous."

He sighs, intertwining his fingers in yours. "I know and I apologize. It's my first time and I just... want our date to be... perfect."

"It's already perfect 'cause it's you who I'm going out with," he laughs whilst you cringed. "Too cheesy? "

"No," he brings your hand to his lips and plants a soft kiss on your knuckles.

"Just perfect.