they're staring

imagine Seungcheol picking you up at your University for a little lunch date, since he studies at a different one.

The squeals of the girls made you frown, turning to look at the commotion. There you saw your boyfriend, wearing the simplest clothes and still managed to look effortlessly hot. He kindly smiles and waves at the girls, taking out an ear pod from his ear. He gently pushes himself out of the crowd and bumps onto you.

"I'm so sorr- (y/n)! " He exclaims through the loud chattering.

You crossed your arms. "What are you doing here?" You asked. "You know that you're not supposed to be here without a visitor's pass! "

"I just wanted to take my girl out for a little lunch date," he pouts and wraps an arm around your waist. He smirks, "and don't worry, Freddie and I are great friends."

Of course, you thought with an eye roll. The principal and him are indeed close. That's why you get away with things easily and with a clean, untouched reputation. It infuriates you at first, but it really is handy for someone who doesn't wake up early and gets into fights like you. Seungcheol loved your fierceness and your wit.

"They're staring..." You mumbled, trying to pry off his hand from your waist. He doesn't let go and instead, tightens his hold on you.

"Let them, darling," he says in a low growl before pulling you towards the cafeteria's exit, with wondering and envious eyes following your tracks.

Once you were out of sight, he pulls you in for a kiss and you couldn't resist. You kissed back and pulled away, chuckling. He grins and says, "you're so beautiful."

You smiled. You couldn't put up a debate on that since Seungcheol was a very persuasive one and wouldn't stop until you say 'I am beautiful' yourself. It's sweet of him and you feel like your falling for him again and again.