stretching

imagine catching DK stretching for BSS's Just Do It dance practice.

You had a bag of hamburgers in your hand while you held onto yours with the other. You thought about helping BooSeokSoon film their dance practice but you got hungry and decided to head out and get food first.

When you entered the familiar room, you were faced by DK's butt as he stretched, oblivious that you were behind him. You leaned on the door frame, a smirk on your face, as you checked the guy out. You always had an eye for the sunshine himself and it was adorable to see him get easily flustered when you flirt with him.

DK raises his head, hearing the quiet snickers of Seungkwan and Hoshi as well as some of the staff. He stands straight, "why? What's wrong? "

You cleared your throat making him jump, turning around. DK sees you bite your lip making him blush furiously, avoiding your gaze. You stepped forward and tilted his chin upward, kissing the tip of his nose.

"Nice ass, DK," the others laughed as DK blushes harder. You chuckled, "it's a good thing! Better than Seungkwan's."

"Hey! " the two of you turned to Seungkwan as he protests. He pats his butt, "my butt is perkier than any one of you's flat bitches, thank you! "

Everyone laughs and as DK heads to his position, you smacked his butt causing him to yelp in surprise. You laughed and winked, taking a bite of your burger.

DK rolls his eyes but grins, shaking his butt at you. You laughed and stood with the rest of the staff as the filming started.