airport

imagine being the only photographer getting photogenic pictures of Lee Seokmin because he likes you.

"Seventeen! "

"S.Coups! "

"Uri Boo! "

"Joshua! "

"Dokyeom! " You shouted amongst the loud crowd. Seventeen was spotted at an airport and you so happen to be close to it. You've been working for the media but wasn't the one who destroys a career, you merely just snap a picture in the middle of the day. And in the midst of having a job, you became close to a particular group, that being Seventeen, especially Dokyeom.

Upon hearing your familiar voice, Dokeyom brightens up and smiles at your camera, even managing to pose for a few. You were awestrucked by how gorgeous his bareface was, you felt your hands shake under such pressure.

"Ah! (Y/n)! " He says, all excited, and comes up to give you a quick hug, not thinking about the rest of the media. From behind, you could see the rest of the boys smiling fondly at the two of you. Seungkwan winked at you as if he was hinting on something.

Dokyeom puts a strand of hair behind your ear and whispers, "meet me at the dorm, okay? "

You were flustered and confused at the same time.

You whispered back, "why? "

Dokyeom grins, happiness radiating with just one gesture.

"I'm taking you out! Is that okay? "

The two of you were walking while talking since you didn't want them to get crowded too much. Your voices were quiet yet rushed.

"What? As-As a d-date? " You stuttered.

As he reaches the van, he turns around and plants a kiss on your cheek before winking. He rides with the rest of the members, leaving you shocked, forgetting to take pictures for the magazine.

Well, that just happened.

"I still don't know how you do it," your boss said once you showed her your taken images. She must have liked it.

You blushed softly, a faint smile on your face.