beautiful

imagine being all anxious as you waited for Minghao at the airport. You haven't really met yet, only got to talk and Skype. Yes, you met through the internet and it was beyond unforgettable.

Late night talks, you two singing to each other (even though we know that you can't hold a note), him venting out his troubles, and just admired everything you are.

"Let's meet up," Minghao suddenly says, one night. He had a mischievous face on, "it would be great! "

"What if you really don't like me? I'm not actually that pretty. I live off of filters! " You fiddled with your fingers as you told him the truth.

"Nonsense (y/n)! " He exclaims. "You are the prettiest person I have ever met. Inside and out."

And now, you crane your neck at every direction, trying so hard to find his familiar face. His flight landed minutes ago, you thought in worry.

Just as you thought, you saw him. And my, was he so beautiful.

He was in between a mass of people but you two managed to lock eyes. He grins the biggest one yet and waves at you. You made your way towards him, squeezing your way through, until you finally had him in your arms.

"See," you hear him say.

He tilts your head up, both hands on the side of your face, as his thumbs softly caressed your cheeks. He couldn't tear the smile on his face nor could he avert his gaze away from you.

"Beautiful."