red

imagine getting all excited when you won a bet against Mingyu. The consequence was to dye the loser's hair the color the winner wants and guess what you're doing?

Yes. Choosing a color. And you chose red.

"Why did I even agree to this in the first place? " You hear Mingyu mumble as he sat on the toilet lid, a look of regret on his face.

You chuckled. "Oh come on, babe. I'm sure you'll look good in red."

He sighs. After finishing your dye mixture, you started to apply it over his hair. You weren't a stylist or were you good with these kind of things so, you used your gloved hands. It kind of freaked Mingyu out, saying that you might get some on his scalp but you assured him that you won't.

"I might have colored your ear though..." You sheepishly said.

"(Y/n)! " He pouts and does those irresistible puppy dog eyes.

You chuckled. "I was kidding. But if I wasn't, it's completely washable! "

He huffs, wrapping his toned and muscular arms around your tiny waist. You stood in-between his legs and mentally thanked yourself for wearing an apron, knowing that he was going to get some dye on you.

It took you a couple of minutes to coat his whole head and another couple of minutes to let it set. You called him back to the bathroom to go wash the excess off and proceeded to your room to blow dry.

"Here we go! " You squealed, standing behind Mingyu whilst having your hands on the towel that was wrapped around his head. Mingyu started laughing when you made dramatic noises. You slowly took the towel off and gasped at the outcome.

"You look... so freaking hot! Oh my- " you gushed.

Mingyu stood and examined his new colored hair through the mirror. He combs his fingers through it and shakes his head, making his hair bounce. A cute smile then appears as he turns around to kiss you.

"I love it. Thanks."