my everything

imagine sitting backstage with a television in front of you, broadcasting Seventeen's live concert. You smiled whenever you saw the same bright smiles on everyone's faces. You were glad that you had the chance to see them shine on stage and fulfill their dreams. It was heart-warming and blissful.

You can't help but stare at a particular someone whenever you see him having fun with his best friends, that he considers as brothers. Family.

You have always felt something for S.Coups and, until now, you don't know if he felt the same way. The two of you are very close, so close that you are afraid that if you say something about your feelings, it will break your bond. You kept quiet, but whenever you see girls drooling over him, jealousy bubbles and you immediately wanted your name written across his forehead with 'property' next to it.

You didn't have the guts and it irritates you.

But little did you know, S.Coups has other plans on stage.

"I just want to thank everyone for coming tonight! " He says, grinning. "Did you guys have fun?! "

The whole arena went wild making him laugh. You smiled at the sight.

"Yes. I also want to thank a very special person for coming tonight-" he gets cut off by the fans' screams, already knowing who it was. S.Coups chuckles and shyly says, "I don't know what I'd do without her. She has been my rock and my shoulder to c-cry on whenever things get rough. I-I could tell her everything and expect a good advice or a stupid joke in return."

You laughed at the accuracy and so did the rest of them. S.Coups takes a seat on the edge of the steps, Jeonghan next to him. Woozi sat on his other side and pats his shoulder, giving him an encouraging nod. S.Coups takes a deep breath and sighs.

"I'm sorry if I stutter, hehe," he laughs and blushed, receiving coos from the fans and from the members. He then regains confidence and directly stared at the camera nearby.

"(Y/n), you are so special. You don't know how much you've helped me and the boys. You are an angel sent from above and everything I could ask for and tonight," he pauses and clears his throat.

"I want you to be my everything."

Screams erupted as the whole stadium went to a frenzy. You sat on the sofa, frozen and awestruck that you didn't notice Mingyu and Wonwoo enter the room. They both have excited smiles on their faces as they ushered you on stage. Your heart pounded so hard and your feet felt like jelly. It was no use, you could never stand against their bulging muscles.

If it were possible, the screams became louder as you stepped on stage, light shining down on you. Your eyes were the size of bowling balls as you stood like a bowling pin. The boys smiled and clapped, excited for their two favorite people to finally get together.

S.Coups stood from where he sat and came over to you. He took your shaky hands in his, a huge smile still sitting perfectly on his face.

"(Y/n)," he says through his microphone. "I love you. Will you be my everything? "

Everyone started to chant 'yes', with the dongsaengs joining in. Joshua stood next to the both of you and acts like a priest, trying to bless the two of you, sending everybody to a fit of laughter.

You smiled the biggest one yet and nodded. "I love you too."

S.Coups' eyes widened and chuckles, pulling you into his arms and twirling you around. You were overwhelmed with the cheers, but you didn't complain, you were too happy with your everything.