basketball

imagine cheering Vernon at his basketball tournament.

"WOOOO! VERNON! " You hollered so loud that you received glares from the ones next to you. You sheepishly smiled at them. "Sorry. It won't happen— YES! THREE MOTHERFUCKING POINTS! YEAH! "

You didn't even mind that they left the stands, leaving you the only one there. Vernon would occasionally bust out laughing when he would hear you scream, giving him a boost of confidence and energy. You also cheered for the rest of the team, literally looking like a crazy diehard fan. The coach didn't even mind. He was actually the one who told you to keep going.

"Why don't you hand me the whistle and you take my place, huh!? " You couldn't help but snap at the referee who told you to sit down, your throat feeling sore as you used every fiber in your body to cheer. The coach glares at you. "Right, sorry."

When the game ends, you bolted towards a sweaty Vernon. You raised the handmade sign and grinned when he laughs. "Do you like it? "

"Woah, (y/n)! " Vernon laughs. "Did you just lose your voice? "

"Y-Yeah! " You croaked out and started to cough. Vernon tells you to stay put as he quickly showers and changes into casual clothes. He takes your hand in his and pulls you out of the court.

"I guess ice cream is not an option now," he teases making you pout. "Thank you for cheering for us, but I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"It's fine," you wave him off, nudging his arm. "The others didn't mind though."

"That's the problem," you frowned as a nasty smirk forms on his face as he lowly whispers. "I want you to only scream for me."

You blushed hard and you smacked his chest, calling him out for being a nasty nasty pervert as Vernon just howls in laughter. When you got home, Vernon made you warm tea whilst you ordered pizza. There was no better way to celebrate than being together.