you did great!

imagine watching at the stands during an award show. You held your Carat bong tightly in your hands as you chanted with the others.

Seventeen was performing CLAP and it was the very first song you listened to and now, you're here, hooked at a certain thirteen member group. You supported them each and every day of your life, you were lucky enough to be there a few seats away from them.

After another breathtaking performance, they made their way back to their seats making Carats nearby, including yourself, scream to get their attention. You stopped, dazed by their beauty and the fact that it wasn't a dream.

As if to prove your point, Seungcheol meets eyes with you. He wore blue colored contacts that complemented his hair and outfit. He sat straight and cutely smiled at you which made your heart flutter.

"You did great! " You cupped your hands around your mouth as you shouted, praying that he heard that.

And God just so happen to be by your side that time.

Seungcheol chuckles and winks, forming two finger hearts. The other Carats cheered, with some envious looks casted your way, but you didn't care. It was the best day of your life.

And you ought to make more memories by cheering and supporting your boys.