my i

imagine getting caught dancing to My I by Minghao himself.

You were indulged with the music as your body flowed to its beat. You were currently practicing for your school's dance competition in one of Pledis' dance studios, since you were also an idol in the making. The song you chose was Seventeen Jun and The8's My I.

Your partner left early, wanting to rest and have the energy to practice the following day, but you stayed and practiced more.

On the other side of the room, Minghao arrives at the Pledis building and hears his music when he passes by a room. He thought that his hyung was practicing and went inside only to find out that Jun wasn't there.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! " He apologizes with a bow. You stopped dancing and paused the music that played on your phone. When the guy stands straight, you gasped and bowed.

"Wah! The8 sunbaenim! It's fine, it's fine! " You said in shock. "A-Are you gonna use the room? "

Minghao chuckles and shakes his head.

"No. I just heard the music and assumed that Jun hyung was here, but he clearly isn't."

You laughed and twirled a strand of your hair around your finger.

"Who's part are you doing? " He asks, genuinely curious.

You blushed. "Yours."

"Oh," he seemed surprised by your answer. His dance solo was kinda hard and for a petite girl to successfully do it, you must have serious talent and skills.

Minghao makes his way to a table and takes a piece of paper and pen before quickly scribbling something on it. He rips a portion of the paper and gives it to you.

"I can help you," he offers with a kind smile. "But for now, you should rest."

You felt yourself blush, an unusual feeling made you anxious around him. Was it the fact that he's about to teach you or the fact that he's so attractive up close? Probably both.

You glanced at the paper and saw his number written on it. "You don't have too..."

"I want to..."

"(Y/n)"

"(Y/n)," he smiles at the sound of your name. Minghao heads towards the door and pulls it open, "meet me here at ten AM. Get some rest."

> part two anyone?