time of the month

imagine living with Jun, until that one unwanted visitor decided to pay you a visit.

You slept on your shared bed, hugging a pillow whilst Jun stood up, already awake. He smiles at your sleeping figure, only to frown at the sight of red on the sheets.

Instead of panicking, or calling a girl friend, Jun took it to himself to run you a bath. Once everything was ready, he makes his way in front of you and carefully shakes you awake.

"(Y/n)," he says, his voice sounding like music to your ears. You let out a groan, mixed with pain and complaint. Jun laughs and caresses your face.

"It's the time of the month."

That made you open your eyes in panic. Indeed, you felt something sticky down there and when you turned around, you saw blood on your shorts and on the bed. A blush coated your cheeks and you couldn't look at Jun out of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," you mumbled.

"There's nothing to be sorry, babe, it's completely normal. Here," Jun slides his arms under your legs and shoulders, picking you up bridal style. You smiled adoringly at him as he placed you down inside the bathroom.

Jun kisses your forehead. "Do you need anything? "

"No, I'm fine."

Jun hums in reply and kisses you once more before closing the bathroom door behind him. He takes the stained sheets and heads towards the laundry room, washing out the blood quite easily using the technique his mother told him to do, when he stained his clothes with blood because he scraped himself.

After doing the laundry, he makes his way to the kitchen and prepares the both of you a good morning breakfast.

Jun wonders why some guys think frantically when it comes to their girlfriend's periods. It's normal. Be a man and take care of her, she is in deep pain.

Jun flips a pancake when he feels soft arms wrapping around his torso. He puts the pancake on a plate, coats it with chocolate syrup, and adds strawberries on the side. He turns around and gives it to you.

You pout, feeling a bit emotional at how amazing Jun Hui is. You kissed him with so much love.

"I am so lucky to have you, Wen Jun Hui."

Jun laughs and kisses your nose.

"Its nothing. Eomma just raised me right."

"And I thank her for that."