swimming

imagine going swimming with jeonghan but getting nervous to show your body.

"(Y/n)! " You heard him yell from the pool. He waves a hand over, "come on! The water's great! "

You fiddled on the ribbon of your robe, looking down with a blush coating your cheeks. You've been always so conscious when it comes to showing some skin, especially when there's boys around. It all started when a bunch of girls bullied you for wearing a skirt and embarrassed you in front of your classmates, you haven't worn a skirt since.

But Yoon Jeonghan just knows what to say, doesn't he?

You heard the sound of water sloshing but you didn't lift your head to know that Jeonghan stood in front of you.

"I know," you say before he could even utter a word. You sighed. "I'm sorry I'm like this, I just... those girls were right about me. I'm fat, I'm ugly, I'm–"

"Insanely beautiful? "

You looked up and met his eyes, surprised to hear those words from him. You saw the look of sincerity in his eyes as he held your hand.

"Your flaws doesn't change the fact that I love you, (y/n). You can say those things all you want but to me, you're perfect. Everything you have– scars, extra weight, stretch marks, pimples, and that one birthmark that you hate so much– makes me fall harder and harder for you."

You pursed your lips and wrapped your arms around his torso as he wrapped his around your shoulders.

"So, do not apologize for what makes you, you. Those are the reasons why I chose you and only you, okay? "

You nodded and slowly took off your robe, revealing your two piece. Jeonghan stared at you, not with lust or disgust but with adoration and love. You spent your day splashing water at each other before resting at your shared hotel room.