a fucking king

imagine staying at the same room as Joshua, your best friend, watching him from your bed as he does a Vlive for his fans.

He comes out of the bathroom and turns to you. You looked up after hearing someone clear their throat and you saw Joshua standing with his arms extended beside him.

"How do I look? " He asks with a smile.

You snorted a laugh and gave him a thumbs up before averting your attention back to your phone. From your peripheral vision, you admired Joshua's bare face. Since he's your best friend, it was your duty to keep his confidence in tact and Joshua was one of the many who doesn't have high self-esteem. You wouldn't dare say anything bad towards him and if anyone does, you're quick on your feet to shut them out.

"'Such a king', oh no no haha! " Joshua chuckles awkwardly and waves at the camera.

"'How can you look hot in simple clothes?' haha! You must have poor eyesight, but thanks anyway."

"Aish! I'm not handsome."

You couldn't help but roll your eyes at what he was saying. Was he serious? You tossed your phone aside and said, "can you stop for a minute? "

Joshua looks up and frowns in confusion. "Wouldn't the fans get mad if I do? "

"No. What I mean is that you should give yourself some credit because you sure as hell deserve it."

"(Y/n)! Don't curse! "

"JOSHUA IS A FUCKING KING WHO WEARS SIMPLE CLOTHES AND STILL LOOKS HOT AS HELL IN IT! NOT TO MENTION HOW HANDSOME HE IS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?! " You yelled at the top of your lungs and laughed at how Joshua tries to cover the camera as if it has ears.

You stood and made your way to his table, pointing a finger at him, "never lower your self-esteem. I love you so much and it hurts me when you tell me otherwise. Please stop."

Joshua smiles and kisses your forehead.

"Okay, but only because I don't like hurting you."

"JOSHUA HONG IS A FUCKING KING-"

"Alright, alright! I'm a king! "

"Good," you smiled and went back to your bed. You heard him laugh.

"And I love you too! "

You grinned and winked at him.

"Even better! "