recording

imagine watching DK from the lounge room while he records in the sound booth.

His voice just melts you. It's very rich, very pretty, and you were one of the lucky ones who gets to hear it everyday and not just from the internet. Other than that, DK recording is a DK you have always adored because he looks like he's always having fun even when Woozi scolds him.

"Is it okay?! " You rolled your eyes when he yells, keeping the smile on your face.

Bumzu makes an okay sign with his hand. DK grins and turns to you, "jagiya~ does it sound okay? "

You smile. "You sound perfect, babe. As always."

"YAHAAAA! "

You laughed along with Hoshi, Woozi, and Mingyu who stayed for a bit to wait on you two.

Since DK was the last one for the day, he leaves the booth and skips towards you, pulling you up to your feet and left a delicate kiss on your cheek. He hugs you, "you hungry? " He asked.

You kissed him back. "I should be the one asking you that."

DK just chuckles and secures his arm around your waist, pulling you with him as he tells his members that the both of you are going out to eat. They didn't miss the chance to follow your tail, making DK regret his actions just the slightest bit.