millennium

imagine being a dance student at the MILLENNIUM dance studio where you met Hoshi.

Bobby Dacones was today's dance instructor and you smiled when he arrived. You two were close and his moves were amazing. A lot of people participated but your eyes were trailed on four Korean-looking boys, a cameraman with them. Hmm, must be vloggers, you thought.

You met eyes with the boy who wore a black cap and a black shirt, offering a small smile to which he returned. His eyes squints as his cheeks puffed making you giggle.

All of you started to stretch, not wanting to get cramps along the way. Bobby would subtly tease you, since he saw the interaction you had with the boy. You would roll your eyes and just replicated the dance moves he made.

[ s k i p ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ ]

"Okay, guys! " Bobby shouts excitedly, after finishing the choreography. "Let's partner up! "

"Annyeong~" you heard someone say from behind. You turned and met the boy. You smiled despite not understanding what he just said. He must have realized it as he started to stutter his words.

"Uh... h-hello... me a-and... you... d-danceu?-"

You chuckled. "You want me to be your partner? "

His eyes lit up as he nods furiously. "Ne! Um... yes... please? "

You nodded, trying to stop the smile that was forming. "Okay, sure! I'm (y/n) by the way," you extend your hand as he takes it in his, placing his other hand on his chest.

"Hoshi- I'm Hoshi... group- we're group... Seventeen- "

"Oh! " You waved at his friends, who had just finished dancing, and looked back at him. "That's cool-"

"Next is (Y/n) and Hoshi! " the crowd roars as Bobby calls your name and winks at you. You ignored him and looked at Hoshi, smiling.

"Let's do this."