cringe worthy comments

imagine watching your boyfriend's Vlive whilst showering him with love and encouraging words through the comment section.

You knew about his anxiety and it broke your heart to see him cry and rant about how tired he suddenly felt. Even though lunch dates, amusement parks, and movies are fun, there was still a sad bone left inside. The other members were aware as well, telling him to take a rest for a few weeks or find a therapist.

Seungcheol said yes to the idea. He told the company's staff about his mental health and was immediately taken action on. He was so strong all throughout the process for you never left his side as you watched him improve.

When you say never left his side, you are currently in the same hotel room as him whilst he answered fan questions.

"I love you," you typed and sent it. You heard him laugh from the side, making you smile.

"You're so handsome."

"I LOVE YOU CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!!! "

"Let's get married! "

"You look so cute in that coat. I don't even know how that's possible."

"Ah (y/n)! " You busted out laughing. Those were your comments that made Cheol so flustered. His gummy smile made your heart beat in a rapid pace.

He jokingly glares at you from across the room. "Stop it! You're making me blush."

You didn't answer him and instead continued to spam him with loving and cringey words. He whines and gets up. You watched him march towards you and unexpectedly picks you up in his arms. You squealed as he sat back down on his seat with you on his lap.

"Hi everyone! " You waved at the camera making your boyfriend laugh. "He thought that I would be embarrassed but jokes on him, I love you people! "

"I love how you interact with Carats," Cheol says, kissing your head.

You smiled and laid your head on his shoulder. "Well, Carats are very lovable. Now, spam this man some cringe worthy comments! "